Rev's 400+ Gallon Basement Inwall

tj w

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice indeed Rev. I was just looking at those waver's the other day. Looks promising. To me, as long as it gives great water movement and has great controllability then the name on the product doesn't matter much. They've all got their pros and cons.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why would make you say that? Not trying to sound rude but you have no idea about my Neptune gear and how aquired it. I can tell you that none of it has been free and I am free to use what I want to use of their product or not use. :) Not mad so please don't take it that way. I get discounts within the industry or trade for things but rarely ever free! Ha!
My bad, I was thinking of the Apex board. Completely forgot that you didn't get it from Neptune!

Janci

Staghorns will prevail
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! I'm going to reviewing something new here with some Italian design and flair!

image.jpeg

Great choice.
8 wavemakers, controllabilty for each pair...
And that from your sofa via Wi-Fi...
I say [emoji123]

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My bad, I was thinking of the Apex board. Completely forgot that you didn't get it from Neptune!

No prob bro and I was just stating all that so everyone who might think the same thing would know. Thanks for following and all the nice comments you have made!

Oh and the Apex Board was made by a member here and everything was free including shipping. One of the most amazing gifts I have ever gotten! @Elder1945

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice indeed Rev. I was just looking at those waver's the other day. Looks promising. To me, as long as it gives great water movement and has great controllability then the name on the product doesn't matter much. They've all got their pros and cons.

These are much different than your run of the mill water movers from China. They don't have the name, yet, but they are going to be a serious contender IMO. More to come!

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yah rev nothing is free in this world, I was just joking, but the hmmmm confused us. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yah rev nothing is free in this world, I was just joking, but the hmmmm confused us. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm still confused about that one. But Terence is a hoot so no telling! HA!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No prob bro and I was just stating all that so everyone who might think the same thing would know. Thanks for following and all the nice comments you have made!

Oh and the Apex Board was made by a member here and everything was free including shipping. One of the most amazing gifts I have ever gotten! @Elder1945
That board looks better than most professional displays created for trade shows. I think that is why I forgot that it was made by a member and not Neptune.

And I am glad you didn't do this as a sponsored build like I have seen others do. I am curious to see how all the different equipment works over the long haul!

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That board looks better than most professional displays created for trade shows. I think that is why I forgot that it was made by a member and not Neptune.

And I am glad you didn't do this as a sponsored build like I have seen others do. I am curious to see how all the different equipment works over the long haul!

Yes Neptune had absolutely nothing to do with my build for Rev.. I just asked if he wanted something and made something I would want in my fish room.

There were no plans and Rev was finding out what i was making with everyone else same as my latest build for AquariumSpecialty.com.

surgeon1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one thing that I have recently added to my tank room is a calendar. I find it useful to mark down when I change things and put scheduled maintenance on it as well. I have enjoyed the thread and look forward to watching things start to grow in the tank.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it is already stocked with a small amount of fish and that he has some corals in it. I am also guessing that he is waiting for it to look a little more complete before he takes a FTS that will amaze us.

Or, maybe I'm just hoping that is the case! :D

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back