Samsung TV screen problems

xREEFINaintEZx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I've seen the green/pink and a few other screen issues....Anyone seen this across the bottom? All caps show no sign of buldge or leakage.

Thanks everybody
George

IMG_20170118_142242.jpg

IMG_20170118_142157.jpg

Dancingmad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no buddy! Check if you're within the warranty. I think Samsungs usually have 3yrs, but stuff like that changes. TVs are so cheap nowadays due to margin/revenue erosion its usually less trouble/time and sometimes money than getting it repaired.

If you must get it repaired, big box electronic stores usually have vendor agreements where they will facilitate a warranty repair w/ a deposit(or fee) for shipping instead of working direct with Samsung. They'll wag the finger for not buying one of their fancy insurance policy plans, but at the end of the day they shouldn't refuse service(let them lecture/rant, but tell them you want mfg service anyway).

OP
OP
xREEFINaintEZx

xREEFINaintEZx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply. Yea I thinks it's time to move on. I got lucky with the 46... Replaced 2 caps in the board and its been great. This 52 on the other hand nothing seems to appear damaged.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back