OP
ndz98

ndz98

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, if you open it, you might have a loose wire. If so, that could short the connection and cause it to stay on. If they don't respond, I'd call in a warranty repair.
Well it runs for like 15 seconds then pauses for a half a second then turns back on. It does that continuously. I can get it to turn off if I set all the settings to 0 degrees on the app. But there's no in between. It's either it runs all the time or it doesn't run at all.

frogman_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it runs for like 15 seconds then pauses for a half a second then turns back on. It does that continuously. I can get it to turn off if I set all the settings to 0 degrees on the app. But there's no in between. It's either it runs all the time or it doesn't run at all.
What happens if you leave it blank and let the light use its default program?

frogman_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try resetting light back to manufactures defaults. I know you will have to rebuild your timer. But see what that yields

Jeremy Deland

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any opinions on the sbox 16 extreme wifi, about to change from my halide 250w and was just curious about some feed back.

rosshamsandwich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there just two different types of optics? a Clear 90 degree optic and a frosted 120 degree optic"?? or are there other kinds of optics? Thanks in advance..

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Its about time for an update on setups!

Any before and after pics.

rosshamsandwich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trying to get any kind of customer service from SBREeflights is a chore. If you don't believe me..try emailing them... good luck getting a timely response

jeffp1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want to contact them, you should call. Last time I spoke to them, they seem to have a lot of trouble with their E-Mail. I e-mailed them about an issue with my light and after not getting a response, I called. They couldn't find my E-Mail. My light was repaired right away. I live about 30 miles from them.

columbo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My light died after 2 years. Over the course of those 2 years, I had sent several emails (using several different emails), contacted them via the website contact form- not a single response. CS is just non-existent.

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered a 32” and two 18” SBs for my new 210g. My plan is to have the 32” in the center and the two 18” on the edges. I’m concerned about shadows under the braces of the tank. Would removing all of the lenses be a good idea? The lights will be in a hood so they will only be about 10”-12” from the water surface. That tank is going to house my SPS, magnifica and gigantea anemones from my current tank.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back