OP
OP
USMC4Life

USMC4Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope so lol. I have a feeling that the tank is going to get neglected :( but we will see. As for my daughter she is now 3 days old. And my older daughter is actually helping lol.

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now you have this to look forward to.
kiQRTWf.jpg

ChrisAndJulie2012

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing I have noticed is that the SB's seem to be heavy in the blue spectrum. Is this from person taste or is this how they run? I like a more crisp white light. Thanks, we are looking to upgrade from our 72" T5/Mh Current USA fixture but don't want too much blue in our tank. And congrats on the little one. We have three boys, one will be four in May and the twins will be 2 this Fourth of July.

Happy 2017!

prsnlty

Jackie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing I have noticed is that the SB's seem to be heavy in the blue spectrum. Is this from person taste or is this how they run? I like a more crisp white light. Thanks, we are looking to upgrade from our 72" T5/Mh Current USA fixture but don't want too much blue in our tank. And congrats on the little one. We have three boys, one will be four in May and the twins will be 2 this Fourth of July.

Happy 2017!
They're adjustable :)

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Happy 2017!

In comparison to man led tanks that I have seen, the SB is heavier in the purple and violet. To the eye it does not look bad at all but if you try and take a tank pic at normal running mode there is a lot of purple. I cannot say enough good things about these lights though. I am extremely happy with the results I have gotten for the last year on my tank.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back