Sept 2012 Reef2Reef membership drive! New members can win a $100 gift certificate!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
September 2012 Reef2Reef Membership Drive give a way!

New members can win a $100 gift certificate to Live Aquaria!

What new members need to do to win:

1. Sign up and join Reef2Reef for free in the month of September 2012. We'll be checking to see if you have multiple accounts so don't try it. :) New legitimate members only please. Sign up here: Register at Reef Forum : Saltwater Aquarium Forum Reef2Reef

2. Post a friendly hello in this thread.

And that's it!

One entry per member! I'll be drawing the winner via random number generator on October 1st 6pm my time! Be sure to check back then to claim your prize, if it isn't claimed within 3 days I'll do a redraw and so on till it is claimed. The new member who wins doesn't determine who the referring winner ether, I'll do a separate draw for the existing member prize.

New member prize:

100gccontest.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great contest!

sean151

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I joined at the tight time. Been here for two days and I already feel pretty welcome.

Sage

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys just made my account last night already been really helpful i got your add from Mr. h@rry frags his stuff is to die for!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I joined at the tight time. Been here for two days and I already feel pretty welcome.

Alright!! Welcome to the family!! Hope you enjoy your stay!!

HERE IS A BIG FRIENDLY HELLO..:attention:..LOL

LOL! Way to start off with a bang!! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy the site!

hey guys just made my account last night already been really helpful i got your add from Mr. h@rry frags his stuff is to die for!

Awesome!! So glad you decided to join us!! Hope you enjoy the site!!

DeepBlue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just joined this forum and I love it. The people here are so nice and helpful! Thank you R2R Team you guys are amazing

Herbie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello folks. Just got introduced to R2R from some folks talking about the live sale. Looking forward to the resource.

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. Looking forward to surfing the threads and checking out the site. Where would a hobbiest be without its community. 1st stop TOTM.

saratj1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, New member here. I saw that my local reef club (MTRC) uses this site so I thought I would join here as well. Liking it so far. I have 2 saltwater reef tanks a 26g acrylic flat back hex, and a 47g Column tank. Also I am in the process of building a 135g Reef tank with a lot of DIY sprinkled in so I will be using your forums and members experience during the upcoming weeks. Thanks and look forward to sharing the hobby with nice people here.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello folks. Just got introduced to R2R from some folks talking about the live sale. Looking forward to the resource.

Hi all. Looking forward to surfing the threads and checking out the site. Where would a hobbiest be without its community. 1st stop TOTM.

Hello, New member here. I saw that my local reef club (MTRC) uses this site so I thought I would join here as well. Liking it so far. I have 2 saltwater reef tanks a 26g acrylic flat back hex, and a 47g Column tank. Also I am in the process of building a 135g Reef tank with a lot of DIY sprinkled in so I will be using your forums and members experience during the upcoming weeks. Thanks and look forward to sharing the hobby with nice people here.

Welcome to Reef2Reef everyone, good luck in the contest!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back