Sept 2012 Reef2Reef membership drive! New members can win a $100 gift certificate!

Dolmo5000

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm new to R2R. I just registered yesterday morning after happening on the Jason Fox Live Auction. I was quick enough to get 5 frags he posted yesterday!!! I'm super happy to get some coral from such a renowned reefer. I am currently in my last year of a PhD in Landscape and Ecosystem Ecology/Conservation at Oklahoma State University in the Oklahoma Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit. Hope to be luck and be picked for the gift certificate to Live Aquaria. Happy to be in the community!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm new to R2R. I just registered yesterday morning after happening on the Jason Fox Live Auction. I was quick enough to get 5 frags he posted yesterday!!! I'm super happy to get some coral from such a renowned reefer. I am currently in my last year of a PhD in Landscape and Ecosystem Ecology/Conservation at Oklahoma State University in the Oklahoma Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit. Hope to be luck and be picked for the gift certificate to Live Aquaria. Happy to be in the community!

Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

Leyth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I am new to the forums. I am in the process of purchasing a tank from a LFS, and have been researching for months. I hope to be a contributing member of this community in time. Thanks!

BIGFAIRY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys new to the hobby and found this site to be extremely helpful thanks for the help and looking forward to being a long time member

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I'm new here :) and loving this forum :)

Hello everyone, I am new to the forums. I am in the process of purchasing a tank from a LFS, and have been researching for months. I hope to be a contributing member of this community in time. Thanks!

hey guys new to the hobby and found this site to be extremely helpful thanks for the help and looking forward to being a long time member

Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest everyone!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best timing ever! Hello everyone!

Hi there!! Welcome to R2R!!

I just joined this forum and I love it. The people here are so nice and helpful! Thank you R2R Team you guys are amazing

Awesome!! Welcome to R2R!!

hello folks. Just got introduced to R2R from some folks talking about the live sale. Looking forward to the resource.

Welcome!! Lookin' forward to getting to know ya!

Hi all. Looking forward to surfing the threads and checking out the site. Where would a hobbiest be without its community. 1st stop TOTM.

And where would a community be without its hobbyists!! Welcome to R2R! Hope you enjoy the site!

Hello, New member here. I saw that my local reef club (MTRC) uses this site so I thought I would join here as well. Liking it so far. I have 2 saltwater reef tanks a 26g acrylic flat back hex, and a 47g Column tank. Also I am in the process of building a 135g Reef tank with a lot of DIY sprinkled in so I will be using your forums and members experience during the upcoming weeks. Thanks and look forward to sharing the hobby with nice people here.

Awesome!! Welcome to R2R!!

Hello. I heard great things about this forum and it's members.

Glad to hear! Welcome to R2R!!

Welcome to R2R!! Good luck!

Hello I'm new here :) and loving this forum :)

That's great! Welcome to the fam!

Hi! Welcome to R2R!! Make sure you start a build thread when ever you begin your tank! :D

Great!! Welcome to the fam!

HELLO!!!!!! ...... Did I win!? lol ;)

Hi there! Welcome to R2R!!

Just registered today, and found this post.. Hello everyone!! First post here ever!!

Awesome!! Hope its the first of many to come!! Welcome to R2R!

Reefer2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a friendly hello

Following along reading the threads. New to here but been saltwater enthusiast for several years. Have a 125 gal reef tank

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump!!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers, My name is Larry and i just heard about your forum thru another forum called richmond reefers so i instantly joined

Hi Larry! So glad to have you here on R2R!!

Following along reading the threads. New to here but been saltwater enthusiast for several years. Have a 125 gal reef tank

Hi there! Welcome to R2R!! Would love to see your tank! :D

Hello I curently have a 125 gal reef

Hi! Hope you enjoy the site! We love tank pics around here! ;)

Well hello there!

Well.. hello to you! Welcome to R2R!!

Hello All, thanks for the invite Live Aquaria!

Hi! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back