Sept 2012 Reef2Reef membership drive! New members can win a $100 gift certificate!

rayviv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to All! I signed up because I am older now and seem to be having short lapses of memory. That means that I need access to as much reefing information as possible. I hope ya'all (Thats my southern drawl) can fulfill that void for me.
I have kept fish for 20 some years. Chichlids for approx. 3 yrs and marine for 17. Now have a 180g w/a75g sump. It is a mixed reef tank. And I have been reefing for around 5yrs. Still learning..and learning.. and then asking the same questions over.:beat_brick:

So now that you know that I have Senior moments I would like to :welcome: Ya'all to my website:tongue:

RayRay
Did I posted this in correct place?

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ray! Welcome to Reef2Reef! I'm glad you are willing to share your site with us :p.

Yes you posted it in the correct location.

I'm on my phone....

Gambit

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone! So glad to be here! Everyone is so nice and I cant wait to meet everyone!

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone! So glad to be here! Everyone is so nice and I cant wait to meet everyone!

Will you be at MACNA this weekend? There will be a lot of us there.

I'm on my phone....

Gambit

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you be at MACNA this weekend? There will be a lot of us there.

I'm on my phone....

Unfortunately not :(. Bit far and Gotta work... Ill be at work though! LOL. I planned to go to last years in Des Moines. But everyone bailed that I planned to go with. And Unfortunately that would leave me with a huge hotel bill. 4 tickets to pay for and the Car ride and gas.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to All! I signed up because I am older now and seem to be having short lapses of memory. That means that I need access to as much reefing information as possible. I hope ya'all (Thats my southern drawl) can fulfill that void for me.
I have kept fish for 20 some years. Chichlids for approx. 3 yrs and marine for 17. Now have a 180g w/a75g sump. It is a mixed reef tank. And I have been reefing for around 5yrs. Still learning..and learning.. and then asking the same questions over.:beat_brick:

So now that you know that I have Senior moments I would like to :welcome: Ya'all to my website:tongue:

RayRay

Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow added bonus for signing up! Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to R2R!!

hello to an awesome thread

And hello to you!!

Hey y'all!!!! :)

Hi! Welcome to R2R!!

Ello ello! First time long time. Wait...this isn't sports talk radio. And I introduced myself in the other thread, but heard this was a cool one too. heh A chance at free stuff? YES PLEASE :-D Plus Live Aquaria is uber. Nearly all my fish came from LA/DD. Big fan.

Ello! Welcome!

Hi everyone!!!! :bounce:

Hi! Welcome to R2R!!

Glad to be here and hope to win 100.00 ;)

Thanks

Welcome! Good luck!

made my account about a week ago, another member suggested I posted here for a chance to win $100 :) I'm game! That's a few free fish or a nice coral :bigsmile:

Welcome to R2R!! Good luck!

Glad I joined this month! Hello all!

Welcome!!

RayRay

Hi RayRay! Welcome to R2R!!

So glad you're here!! See you around! :D

juliannamonetti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!!! From New Mexico!! My tank could sure use the 100 dollar help!!!
tank.jpg

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

SloppyJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to stop in here and give my friendly hello! Thanks for the contest and if I win I will put the livestock in my tank that's in my office so my coworkers can enjoy the hobby as well. Good luck everyone!

Jovreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woah! $100 LA contest? Thats nice to stumble upon when you just join. I'll post an official "hi" thread but ...

Hi! enter me too please :)

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to stop in here and give my friendly hello! Thanks for the contest and if I win I will put the livestock in my tank that's in my office so my coworkers can enjoy the hobby as well. Good luck everyone!

Woah! $100 LA contest? Thats nice to stumble upon when you just join. I'll post an official "hi" thread but ...

Please enter me in the contest. Thanks

Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Awesome! We'll need pics! ;)

Hi there! Welcome to R2R!! Great to have ya!

Hello!! Welcome!

Please enter me in the contest. Thanks

Hi there!

Hello! Good luck to you all, best of luck to me lol

Haha! Good luck and welcome to R2R!

Back