Sharing results just got easier!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys n' gals

We have now activated a feature to make sharing your results even easier...

You may of already noticed a new button appear on your analysis

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 14.53.58.png

Activating this will enable another two boxes

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 14.54.11.png

The first box you will see is the Facebook share option, clicking this will open a new window where you can log in to your Facebook account and share the analysis on your own timeline or into a group you are a member of like the Triton Applied Reef Bioscience Support Group!

The second box creates a link that you can use to share your results over email, PM, text, or in your favourite forum.

Should you ever wish to stop sharing your results then you can simple switch the slider back to the "Off" position.

Give it a try :D

English versions will be available very soon ;-)

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool, just shared on FB. :)

OP
OP
Tim@Triton

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay just got my first results. these samples where taken right before starting core7 Triton method dosing and my test kits comparison. any suggestions would be more than appreciated.
https://www.triton-lab.de/en/showroom/aquarium/auswertung-b/icp-oes/37214/
Pretty good! Don't worry too much about the high Lithium, it is a common problem with US salts, you can change your salt to TMPro, RedSea (Blue bucket only), or D&D H2Ocean.

Look at increasing the amount of PO4 media you are using or changing it more often, be careful which brand you use though as some leach Barium into the water, two brands which we know do not are ROWAphos and Phosban.

You can then start looking at some of the trace elements if you want to.

Motts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for looking at the results and info. I am going to increase the amount of ROWAphos i am using but the lithium issue, from my understanding will be nearly impossible to bring down. According to the test results i am recommended to do water changes for the next 6 weeks of 15% weekly and my question is if that's because of the high lithium or the slightly elevated copper? or should i just ignore the water change recommendation and maybe try the detox to lower the copper and lithium?

OP
OP
Tim@Triton

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for looking at the results and info. I am going to increase the amount of ROWAphos i am using but the lithium issue, from my understanding will be nearly impossible to bring down. According to the test results i am recommended to do water changes for the next 6 weeks of 15% weekly and my question is if that's because of the high lithium or the slightly elevated copper? or should i just ignore the water change recommendation and maybe try the detox to lower the copper and lithium?

The Lithium will come down naturally once you stop adding it so if you use a salt without it that will take care that. Detox works mainly for Copper and Lead.

Back