Shipping with shipnex

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My understanding is they can sometimes give you a UPS label or FEDEX. I've always gotten UPS labels and prefer UPS but lately everytime I ship I'm getting FEDEX now. Anyone else? Is there a reason? I'm thinking maybe FEDEX came down to earth and adjusted their rates a little?

Knapp870

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about to start using them and had a question. If you do a drop off (my understanding is pick ups are 6.50?) do you then just drop off to whichever the label they gave you? How has your experience been?

OP
OP
Triggreef

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah i mean for the last year or so every time they always give me ups. Only the last 3 times they have me fedex. I'd rather it be ups but that's nothing to do with shipnex i just like ups better. Ups last pickup is 5pm, fedex last pickup is 330pm. It's basically half off the regular rate for either company.

So yeah whatever label prints you just tape it on and drop it off there before the cut off time. It's not shipnex doing the work is just using their discounted account to send.

Don't label anything with live fish or live coral though. I guess shipnex doesn't want live animals shipped or something so they suspend your account if you label the package that way. As long as you don't label it they're none the wiser though.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back