Here is mine...Mocha pair

clowns_1.jpg

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome picture! Haha looks comfy. And geez, what kind of camera did you use for this, amazing quality [emoji2]

Great photo

Thanks guys! I'm still trying to learn reef photography... or heck, photography in general. I used my old Canon 50D... nothing too fancy. That was even with the kit lens... which again, isn't anything too fancy.

Grimreaperz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! I'm still trying to learn reef photography... or heck, photography in general. I used my old Canon 50D... nothing too fancy. That was even with the kit lens... which again, isn't anything too fancy.
What lights do you use on your tank? What's your ISO usually set at? Tripod or freehand?

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What lights do you use on your tank? What's your ISO usually set at? Tripod or freehand?

I have a Giesemann Aurora fixture... which is a T5/LED hybrid.

I shoot in Av mode, ISO 400 and around f/5-ish. I freehand all coral shots... tripod FTS.

Christopher Davis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up this beautiful pair today!!! I'm more than thrilled! I've been looking for the perfect pair of black clowns for the longest time!!! And there already paired up, showing absolutely no aggression towards one another! Getting them an anemone tomorrow, as they are both sleeping touching one another at the bottom of the tank!

IMG_5803.JPG

IMG_5791.JPG

JulioReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2mhs8t0.jpg

The date is wrong but this is when we first got them. Mocha and Lumi are their names, pretty sure you can figure out which is which.

20ho6ms.jpg

Well it turns out Mocha isnt a mocha after all, hes a Black 'n' White Misbar. They're still young but they're doing awesome. Mocha is sleeping in that duncan coral as we speak. W00t!

Christopher Davis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THE PICTURE METHOD DOES WORK!!!
my recent pair of black clowns would not host my Nem so I slapped a picture on the tank and boom!!! I've got one hosting now!!!

This pair was hosting live rock and each other so naturally I decided to correct that behavior and it worked!

Simple google image printed out and taped to the tank! Awesome

IMG_5835.JPG

IMG_5832.JPG

Sandroni

Professional Coral Bleacher
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THE PICTURE METHOD DOES WORK!!!
my recent pair of black clowns would not host my Nem so I slapped a picture on the tank and boom!!! I've got one hosting now!!!

This pair was hosting live rock and each other so naturally I decided to correct that behavior and it worked!

Simple google image printed out and taped to the tank! Awesome

IMG_5835.JPG

IMG_5832.JPG
Awesome!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back