Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best was a cute little sea bunny:
IMG_0701.JPG

Worst was probably the bristle worms. I hate those things...
THATS SO CUTE

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently found some bubble algae :/ im gonna buy a fox face before I try anything crazy
Oh that's the worst. I'm currently searching for a mechanical cure. Peroxide seems to work but you have to pull the rock out and kill whatever the peroxide touches. So I don't like that option.

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh that's the worst. I'm currently searching for a mechanical cure. Peroxide seems to work but you have to pull the rock out and kill whatever the peroxide touches. So I don't like that option.
It stayed very excluded for a very long time Ive almost had it for 6 months, but over the past few weeks its really started to show me it wants to grow. Theres almost a single bubble on all of my rocks; so im thinkin when I have some extra cash ill go ahead and buy my 6 foot tank, and throw away all this rock and start fresh. That or buy some emrald crabs and a fox face and PRAYYYY

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It stayed very excluded for a very long time Ive almost had it for 6 months, but over the past few weeks its really started to show me it wants to grow. Theres almost a single bubble on all of my rocks; so im thinkin when I have some extra cash ill go ahead and buy my 6 foot tank, and throw away all this rock and start fresh. That or buy some emrald crabs and a fox face and PRAYYYY
This is in my display with all my expensive stuff lol so my luck an emerald would demolish my corals!

MicroPico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Worst: red planaria flatworms.
Best: my awesome algae mowing peanut worm.
Most unique: jellyfish larvae which I got to watch grow from plankton form to teeny jellyfish that grew up from the live rock on a stem over the course of many weeks, then detached and became free swimming. Fascinating to watch them grow but scared to do any tank maintenance for two years. lol

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is a money/ring cowrie. I have two of them. They eat bryopsis like crazy! and now since all of its gone in my tank, theyre eating film algae :D sometimes hair algae when it grows. Theyre the super cuc :D
I may special order a few :))) I like their shell

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tons of Stomatella Snails in my tank :p last night I counted 9 on just a single rock
oh I LOOOOOOVE those. I only have a few but usually when Im at the lfs and I see them, they will pick them out for me to take home :D those and micro brittle stars!
I have some brown, white, and black ones

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back