OP
OP
lilchris_357

lilchris_357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well after I returned home from the gym, I checked on the wrasse. Unfortunately he was dead. Not sure what caused the death. Was it the tank transfer, some sort of disease/parasite? He was fine in the store, had been watching him for about a month before I purchased him 3 weeks ago. All I know is, I cannot keep a solorensis wrasse. He was my 3rd one since starting the hobby in 06. This is really frustrating, it's almost like I'm picking up where I left in 2009. Let's hope the exquisite continue to do outstanding. He's awesome. http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/589c8ae68ab7b/IMAG0511.jpg

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@lilchris_357 Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread, as I've had a lot on my plate lately. But at the beginning of the thread there was talk of intestinal worms. You treated with GC for that, correct? Are you still seeing stringy white poop come out of any of the fish?

OP
OP
lilchris_357

lilchris_357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@lilchris_357 Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread, as I've had a lot on my plate lately. But at the beginning of the thread there was talk of intestinal worms. You treated with GC for that, correct? Are you still seeing stringy white poop come out of any of the fish?
No sir, no more stringy poo from solorensis, never seen any from the exquisite. I was treating w/metroplex.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back