Start Summer with a Group Buy! Join the June BRS Group Buy to save!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sppf121

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I want to spend money with BRS.... Just waiting for my sale access

tech4x4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't believe I missed this :(.. Was about to order a DOS,skimmer, and sump when I saw this.. How often do they have the group buy and when is the next one?

notclear

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been upgraded to Reef Club Group Buy status, but I don't see discount on 5 gallon additives buckets. Is this normal?

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there folks! I'd like to apologize as there was an error in sign-ups for this Month's Group Buy. What I am going to do here is re-enable all the accounts I have in the sign-up which will take me a few minutes and should get everyone enabled that had originally signed up. In order to provide enough time for everyone, I will extend the Group Buy to end Tuesday night at 11:59PM CST, so essentially there is an extra day to place your order. Again my apologies, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Steve Maxwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there folks! I'd like to apologize as there was an error in sign-ups for this Month's Group Buy. What I am going to do here is re-enable all the accounts I have in the sign-up which will take me a few minutes and should get everyone enabled that had originally signed up. In order to provide enough time for everyone, I will extend the Group Buy to end Tuesday night at 11:59PM CST, so essentially there is an extra day to place your order. Again my apologies, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

This won't delay shipment for those of us who were able to place an order, will it?

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This won't delay shipment for those of us who were able to place an order, will it?

Nope, most definitely not. Also, as far as adding to an order goes we do offer free shipping so there's no harm in placing a second order. You are always welcome to give us a call and place an order over the phone as well. :)

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is it normal there is no discount at all if I buy 5 gallon bucket of soda ash and calcium chloride each?

The products themselves won't be discounted, however you will earn 10x Reward Points back to your account, plus the cheaper 1-3 day shipping minimum.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 130 87.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back