stratosphere owners please come out with your GEMS!

OP
OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is everyone keeping their strats?? Low light-low flow??

I have one set under T5s witch is HIGH LIGHT, HIGH HIGH Flow fixture hanging 17" above the water 8bulb sunpower ATI. the second batch is under LED's witch is MED light middle tank lightings hanging 12" above the water 24"H tank The strats are On a corner Frag rack front of the right side of the tank 13" leow the water level 25" from the LED's SO MED LIGHT, MED Flow and its a sweet Spot for them.

OP
OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC08996edited.jpg

These are under the T5 8Bulb

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one set under T5s witch is HIGH LIGHT, HIGH HIGH Flow fixture hanging 17" above the water 8bulb sunpower ATI. the second batch is under LED's witch is MED light middle tank lightings hanging 12" above the water 24"H tank The strats are On a corner Frag rack front of the right side of the tank 13" leow the water level 25" from the LED's SO MED LIGHT, MED Flow and its a sweet Spot for them.

Thanks for the info :)

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those strats are sick rob! I'd like to be added to your waiting list please! :xd:

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Rob I think the growth spurt has stopped time to frag that mini colony up there :xd:

Jay-uk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jay, So was that a picture when you first got it?? It was open then and closed up after?? Its a beauty. I hope it gets happy for you!!!

Where is everyone keeping their strats?? Low light-low flow??

Update:

Unfortunately mine finally gave up the will to live and finally faded away this week :(

I tried everything, diff flow, diff depths etc but it just didn't want to open.

OP
OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys, Just a Update on the Strats we own .

the picture Above was under our LED lights witch was Grown strong to 11p from a 2p Frag. i ended up Fragging it up For a few Friends that asked me from here on R2R and in my Hometown. as i Fraged it up a few days went by they started not to look good, so i Left them thinking its okay maybe its just a off day, Another day goes by i see there not doing good either. So i do a quick Iodine dip on them. A week later comes and there completely fading away on me. At this point it is just a wait and look game. A few more days come by and there completely gone........... ( very upset) 11p DOWN!

good part of it is i had back up from the tank in the basement witch was 7p Strong with 1p loss. so 6p Right now. Fraged a few up for the Friends and everyone else last night. i will Try to get a update photo up as soon as i can. been very busy with work. so now im Back to a 1p For Grow out. wish they never melted on me :(

-Rob.

Hallucination

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

the picture Above was under our LED lights witch was Grown strong to 11p from a 2p Frag. i ended up Fragging it up For a few Friends that asked me from here on R2R and in my Hometown. as i Fraged it up a few days went by they started not to look good, so i Left them thinking its okay maybe its just a off day, Another day goes by i see there not doing good either. So i do a quick Iodine dip on them. A week later comes and there completely fading away on me. At this point it is just a wait and look game. A few more days come by and there completely gone........... ( very upset) 11p DOWN!

good part of it is i had back up from the tank in the basement witch was 7p Strong with 1p loss. so 6p Right now. Fraged a few up for the Friends and everyone else last night. i will Try to get a update photo up as soon as i can. been very busy with work. so now im Back to a 1p For Grow out. wish they never melted on me :(

-Rob.

Sucks Rob, they are nice zoas but I've known this to happen to a few people with mini colonies as well.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

-Rob.
that sucks I know John wasnt happy but things happen in this hobby one cant explain I just hope that my frag is doing well

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back