1   0   0
Great news!

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interestingly, in my area UPS is far more reliable than FEDEX. Never have issues with the former, always have issues with the latter. Perhaps it's distance to depot? UPS is close, FEDEX is not.

Baby Ray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Isn't that a puffer not a filefish??
It is a mimic filefish. It looks almost the exact same as the valentini puffer. It looks like this so predator fish think it is a puffer and puffers are poisones.

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice fish keep us posted on how they do. They should be ok back many years ago used to get shipments from over seas and it would take over 27 hour fly time with transfers, then a day in customs then transfer to another flight then to a truck and then delivery so it was 3 to 4 to 5 days Glad they are doing ok

SantaMonicaHelp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jofiel!

My apologies to you, but now you have an amazing fish. What name do you give to him/her?
My congratulations to you and I hope you will not have any problems with the delivery in the future

-Zhenya

OP
OP
Jofiel

Jofiel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are doing great! The filefish is a little piggy! I just got a 93 gallon cube that I will be upgrading to so the blenny is going to stay in the critter keeper until the move.

That's a beautiful fish, looks very much like my valentini... (apart from a few nuances) I applaud your choice. Best of luck

It IS really pretty and it's colors and patterns change a lot. When I first turn the lights on, the colors are almost completely swapped like a negative.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back