• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

This guy COLIN is awesome

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just received my first shipment from here. Buying experience was awesome. He(Colin) stayed in constant contact with me via text. Have me awesome information and what to do and what not to do. Fish arrived healthy and the perfect sizes. Prices were excellent. Delivery came much faster than I expected eventhough it was next day. Came more like 12 hours. Would defintely buy from again. Matter of fact I'm placing another order as we speak. Thanks to a great supplier. Oh. And also through in a freebie. Can't beat that. Thanks so much

OP
OP
B

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't purchase anything major. 2 convict tangs and a multicolor angel. Was looking to purchase some more things but he didn't have in stock yet. Hopefully soon. Pics coming soon. Acclimating now as we speak

Keenan

TCMAS Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed. Bought a rhomboid from Colin a few weeks ago. Shipped on one of the coldest MN days this winter and fish still arrived in perfect condition. It's as healthy as can be and ate right away without hesitation. Also exchanged multiple emails and all were replied to right away. This will be my one stop shop for fish from now on.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back