!!!TRADITION YET? OR JUST A HOKEY GIMMIC STILL: THE ANTISALE IS BACK!!! I guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This time you asked for it. I mean you really, literally did ask for it. It's true. I've had numerous PM's and emails the last week or so asking me if I will be having any "Black Friday" type sales here at BC.

Well, those of you that know me, or remember my annual antics may recall that I've been recycling the same lame promo now for three years! And the thing is, I could not for the life of me see any reason to not keep the charade going another year. Dragging this ridicules notion of mine into near tradition territory!

So in the interest of downplaying the hyper consumerism thats about the ensue, I am going to simply recycle, not just the promo this time, but the actual post verbatim from last year. I mean I couldn't put less effort into this if I tried! Copy & paste, preface it with some drivel and wha-la!

So here it is. Back by some strange popular demand that I'm still not sure I understand!

It's the third annual BC Antisale and in case you missed it last year, it went exactly like this!
:)

Alright it's that time of year again when some folks get a little shop-happy, to be polite. I get it, and really am not that much of a party pooper, but I am putting the bare minimum in fact, a laughable amount of effort into cashing in on your guys desire to bargain hunt. I am even recycling the same ad I used last year. I mean the the day isn't even right on there. No matter.....

But sure I'll go ahead activate the code and on Tuesday after the hoopla has died down little you can get a discount on some frags off the site, but at the end of the day, everyday is black Friday at BC so just PM me if you want to put a pack together and ill cut you an insane deal. Any day of the week

Really, I think I was just looking for an excuse to slap this ad up again!

If you want a deal on sps just get ahold of me. Anytime!

charleslotz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who is not looking for a special deal on sps ..... Nice post ....

reef80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyday, Everyhour, Everyminute 24-7; 365 days a week is Black Friday from BattleCorals...I use Adam religiously on his concept...lol...I'd say test him before looking elsewhere if you want the finest in SPS- Happy Holidays Adam!!! Cheers :)

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never ordered from Adam and not been completely happy with my order or not thought I'd gotten a great deal. I only wish I had a bigger budget to work with so I could order more, definitely my go to vendor for sps.

Jimbo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody looking for a good deal on some beautiful SPS need look no further. I just got an amazing pack delivered last week. I couldn't be happier with what I got and talk about a great guy to deal with! They don't get any better than Adam. Like the man says if you're looking for a deal get ahold of him!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Everyday, Everyhour, Everyminute 24-7; 365 days a week is Black Friday from BattleCorals...I use Adam religiously on his concept...lol...I'd say test him before looking elsewhere if you want the finest in SPS- Happy Holidays Adam!!! Cheers :)

Now that's a testimonial!! Thanks a million!!!

fredro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best deals on top quality pieces!!! Adam will leave you happier than you could believe!!! Always the best way place to buy SPS online!!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
HA Thanks A Ton guys! Ill have to get this thing going then.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm waiting for the first release of the "Thanksgiving Acro" even I have to wait till 04/01/'16 ;)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm waiting for the first release of the "Thanksgiving Acro" even I have to wait till 04/01/'16 ;)

Dude, way ahead of you!! My Thanksgiving milli has been on the site since day one years ago!!! A true BC Classic by all standards!!! In fact if anyone's got it please feel free to post pic right here. One of my all time faves!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, way ahead of you!! My Thanksgiving milli has been on the site since day one years ago!!! A true BC Classic by all standards!!! In fact if anyone's got it please feel free to post pic right here. One of my all time faves!

Well I got that one but it looks different, let me see if I can take a pic today.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well I got that one but it looks different, let me see if I can take a pic today.

Would love to see it! Mine withered away years ago, and I've been nursing a near dormant nub ever since lol.:( story of my life really

anarchy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's the one me and you decided was the thanksgiving milli @Battlecorals
bcb8fa413bd8a2c8b33d72aee155f75a.jpg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 60 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.3%
Back