Troylee's ultimate upgrade~~~round 2~~~

lvsuckerfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool cool I will jermey to drop you some I know i gave him a big chunk of it also lol

I started vodka tonight on my nano lol . first time I ever tested the tank phos undet. and nitrates low .5 ca alk and mag i have no clue i still have'nt tested them as long as the corals are growing i am cool on testing. water changes everyweek so I am good I believe.

Murfman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Troy, keep an eye on the sponge, some of them will start growing inside the coral and slowly kill it off.

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Troy, keep an eye on the sponge, some of them will start growing inside the coral and slowly kill it off.
thanks for the heads up.... the colony is big enough i can break it off the rock and let the sponge take the rock over.... there is no way im getting rid of the sponge, i have never saw one like this before...:) it's way cool....

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just picked up some nice pieces..... got a colony of the coral that Looks like what wet thumb frags calls the mother of pearl!!!! sickest piece i got by far i wish i could take better pics....:(
DSC_0468.jpg

DSC_0475.jpg

and a flash shot just to show how sick it is!!!!!!
DSC_0469.jpg

also picked up that pink and green acro to the left it was a piece from rommel with no name that i know of...
DSC_0476.jpg

Last edited:

KEEPERZ

TOTM March 08'
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coming along nicely Lee, gotta love the ballast bulb combo, takes me back to the 450g days,looking good:wink:

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just picked up insane pastel acros!!!!!! lfs got the best shipment i have ever seen and i got first dibs lol......
these are just iphone pics for now im charging my good camera for some shots.....
these are sick pieces!!!!!
this one is bright yellow with purple tips......
d8f428c4.jpg

this is my all time favorite so far its mint green and aquablue color...humilis
74257a53.jpg

purple humilis with blue polyps....
b47f44d1.jpg

and a huge acro that ian once sold its a strawberry shortcake morph kinda its a aqua color with blue tips....
7eb8e507.jpg

JPSKI25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Isn't it great having an awesome DSLR camera yet not knowing how to take good tank pics with it????? (you bought a Nikon right?) One of these days I am going to take a class to learn how to use it. Maye then when I take my vegas trip we can trade..........Camera using skills and a nice dinner, for some tank building and acrylic knowledge

Back