Uhhh... Hello? wait.. what?

• Thread starter inactive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

inactive

View Badges
Oh yeah... finally found this site, a lot of people told me about it so I figured I would check it out. Uhh.... um, yeah.. I got a fish tank with stuff in it... sometimes I take pictures, sometimes I dont.

Tank is a 55 gallon standard glass with ugly clear silicone and some hang on skimmerism with powerheads of joy. I started out keeping a lo of softies and LPS due to crappy PC lighting, I keep a little bit of everything now... SPS dominated, no sump, no fuge.. just a skimmer, flow and water changes.

Im from Cali and Arizona... I used to keep p. tuka in AZ and I loved them but want to do anthia again when I have a larger tank.

Some of you might know me from another forum :)

I try to be a nice guy but my honesty gets me in trouble sometime. I shall be good here.

Other than reefing, Im a big DIY head, welder, machinist, motorsport head/drifter, artist, musician, savage beast and glass blower.

I'm too lazy to make a tank thread ATM but soon you shall see the 55 gallons of brown failure. lol. I also got a 37 gallon eclipse softieland and a 6 gallon AIO truvu pico which is pretty new so far its yuma dominated.

Here are some pics of the 55 gallon..... different times....shes about 7 months old now.

P8170184.jpg

P8170190.jpg

P8170216.jpg

P8050324.jpg

FTS2.jpg

P8030202.jpg

P7230131.jpg

P7230191.jpg

Bloodhawk1.jpg

P6300331.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
Tank was a lot cooler when I had my mystery wrasse and blue spot :(

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank! okay love the pic of the blenny in the powerhead :)

Welcome to r2r !!!!!!

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

Back