Video: Learn how to use Schemes in Apex Fusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my latest video showing how you can share all kinds of lighting, pump, powerhead, and dosing configurations with others just like you. Stop poking around in the dark. Get the EcoTech AB+ settings or find out how someone with a 120G SPS tank just like you is using their WAV powerheads.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very cool! I just set up my new Apex last night and I noticed in fusion the schemes options!

Howieumd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool. Do schemes only work on mobile devices? I see them on my iPhone when I look under my Radion's, but there's no schemes on my laptop version of Fusion. I tried on both Chrome and Edge. Just wondering, I have all the latest firmware.

By the way, hope to have my FMK tomorrow as I was approved to be part of the NSI group. It was supposed to be delivered today, but looks like it's been held up in Ohio since 1/12 due to weather. Looking forward to getting that going so I can report back.

Thanks!

Howieumd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nevermind. I see them now with my laptop browsers. I was logging in to the IP address and that wasn't going to Fusion. Realized it right after I posted.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just opened up Fusion on my laptop and I could discover schemes. Remember you have to click discover.

OP
OP
Terence

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nevermind. I see them now with my laptop browsers. I was logging in to the IP address and that wasn't going to Fusion. Realized it right after I posted.
Yes, they are only available from within Apex Fusion or the Apex iOS App -- not in the local Apex Dashboard interface

RussM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Terence, do schemas take into account different profiles being used by the program? For example for custom pump programs?
Schemes save only that programming generated by the Fusion graphical schedulers, aka the Fusion wizards. If you have added anything in Advanced, that additional programming is not included in a Scheme when you save it.

Also, if you have such programming configured in an output already, after loading a new Scheme, any Advanced programming you have will be retained.

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone with apex use zetlight 6600A thats what i run and i like it nice growth on most of my stuff softies and macro. With frog spawn and a duncan. Been messing with it for a while frog spawn just started perking up as well as my duncan which i thought was on its way out.

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i see how to download schemes through fusion or the ios app but how do i save my own scheme? i want to mess around with new scheme but dont want to have to recreate my current one.

RussM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i see how to download schemes through fusion or the ios app but how do i save my own scheme? i want to mess around with new scheme but dont want to have to recreate my current one.
It's in the video, starting at about 6 minutes in

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Russ. Link doesn’t show though.

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never mind. I forgot about the video embedded in the thread is what you were referring too. Thanks, I found the scheme button

aquaticWindow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my latest video showing how you can share all kinds of lighting, pump, powerhead, and dosing configurations with others just like you. Stop poking around in the dark. Get the EcoTech AB+ settings or find out how someone with a 120G SPS tank just like you is using their WAV powerheads.

Question, is the wxm module required in order to download schemes?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back