WAMAS/CMAS folks

Periette

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could go; I'm a member of CMAS but I have to go to NY for work. Ugh. This month has been hell for travel. Hoping to get to the fragfest, though!

Kevin68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know why, but for some reason I was thinking the social was sat. not Sun! I will probably go ahead and attend. I really need to make myself get out of the house more often,LOL.

Kevin68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I thought the social turned out great last night. Someone told me there were 86 people there. Unfortunately i didnt personally run into any of you from around here.

After that I went and helped someone move their tank and stuff. I did get some ked reds and armor of gods (among other things) on that deal. So that was fun too. :)

OP
OP
Reefwifey

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Kev,

Sorry I missed you, had I read the message that you were attending before I left I would have looked for you. :)

I think it turned out great too! Lots of fun, good trades, new people and Scales is looking good...should be a great shop when they stock a bit more.

Kammy

Kevin68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kammy,
I would have looked for you and John but i didn't get to work the room nearly as much as i thought i would because there were so many people.

heres a mug shot of me so you and John can be on the look out for me next time. I really would like to meet the people I "see" online even more than just the general club members. it's always nice to be able to put a face to a name of online people. oh yeah it's ok to get a good laugh at my pic! I laugh at myself all the time! If you only knew the story behind it, hahaha.

mini-100_0036.jpg

OP
OP
Reefwifey

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hehe....John recognizes you, i don't. But when you're 5ft tall, everyone in the room is tall and dark headed. :)

Kevin68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Bob, I am not sure if i am going BRK or not. It probably depends on whether i can get my big sump project done this week. I'll probably make a last minute decision.

I did a mapquest on BRK and it is close enough to Shenandoah National Park/Skyline Drive I almost want to go to BRK and then go for a hike in the mountains afterwards.

- Kammy, if I do go, I will shoot John a PM thru CMAS so that we can meet up for sure.

oh and for the record, now that i posted a pic for the world to see; any cmas or wamas member/club zoa frequenter should feel free to walk up and introduce themselves to me if they recognize me at any event.

Kevin68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Kammy,

I finally met John at the CMAS Fragfest. Like just about everyone else in CMAS, he's a nice guy and I am glad I met him. I'm assuming you weren't there?

OP
OP
Reefwifey

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope...i was home with my kids for that one but instructed him to return witha blue ricordia for me. =P He mentioned he met you. He's going to some stuff this weekend that I'm not going to as well.

Where in Maryland are you and did you lose power? We lost it for 18 hours and I was really sweating the state of my tanks. We have battery operated bubble blowers for oxegyn, but not for heat. The tanks got quite cold. Everything seems to have pulled through okay though. I totally want some kind of UPS.

Kevin68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that must have been scary! I live in Baltimore so it didn't effect me. When i hear about stuff like that it makes me want a back up generator for the whole house,LOL.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back