War coral favia?!!

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tgere are different types like pentigon and such as I got this odd maze like 1 for 10$ and relized I had a war. But it has round separated eyes and the colony was line a green brain maze. But war. And had a second colony on the shade and be green was blue. Was crazy so I got it. What's ur opinions? Thanks

IMG_3671.JPG

IMG_3672.JPG

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been extremely disappointed in one of the frags of War Coral I put in my tank. I was warned that they put out sweeper tentacles and these would kill other corals it contacts. So I put my war coral among a bunch of green palys.....with hopes. Within three months the war coral was not to be seen....overgrown by green palys. Nothing kills them! Nothing.

The other patch I have is about 4" by 5" and I've never seen sweeper's on this one either.

Surfandturf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been extremely disappointed in one of the frags of War Coral I put in my tank. I was warned that they put out sweeper tentacles and these would kill other corals it contacts. So I put my war coral among a bunch of green palys.....with hopes. Within three months the war coral was not to be seen....overgrown by green palys. Nothing kills them! Nothing.

The other patch I have is about 4" by 5" and I've never seen sweeper's on this one either.
Superglue?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 59 79.7%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.4%
Back