Websites for zoas?

Dragonreef202

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just received my order from @Legendary Corals nice selection. They have quite a few sites that you can order from . I like to look for deals before I buy. Every little $$ goes a long way in reefing. The only time I was nervous was when I ordered from reefs2go. There has been bad things said about their shipping. I look forward to ordering more from vendors here

Legendary Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just received my order from @Legendary Corals nice selection. They have quite a few sites that you can order from . I like to look for deals before I buy. Every little $$ goes a long way in reefing. The only time I was nervous was when I ordered from reefs2go. There has been bad things said about their shipping. I look forward to ordering more from vendors here
Thank you for the recommendation Dat! If you're looking to order online for the first time, we take a lot of care to ship your corals. All of our packages are heat sealed to prevent any leaking. Your frags are also placed in a protective cup to protect them from being bounced around during transit.

Tyler Collinske

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like to shop at Uniquecorals.com
AquaSD.com is good to also there is Aquaticacorals.com <--- this one safe i work there :p

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like:
cherry corals, yourreef (by far the cheapest but also lots of algae on the frags and very little "collector" pieces), and jason fox.

A. grandis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vivid Aquariums sells actually small colonies and 4 to 6 polyp plugs.
Some of them are up to 40 polyps for a fair price. That is great!
I was surfing the web and found that out just now and remembered this thread.
I recommend minimum of 5 to 10 polyps per purchase.
We understand it is hard to find some zoas with those many polyps per plug because of the price they ask.
The right thing should be to sell minimum of 5 to 10 polyps per plug for a fair price.
1871_zps2rvd99ud.jpg

Burning Ice Zoanthids at Vivid Aquariums for 39.99.
http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/Agrandis/media/1871_zps2rvd99ud.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2
I'm not sure about you, but I see those polyps to be great, healthy and a beautiful little colony for a fair price.
Hope that helps.
Aloha,
Grandis.

Last edited:

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mark at Ultimate Corals is a great guy and he has some awesome z/p's. Tell him Bill sent you;)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back