Welcome to our newest sponsor Pacific East Aquaculture!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to our newest sponsor Pacific East Aquaculture!

Thank you for your support of our community here at REEF2REEF! We are a community of dedicated saltwater reef aquarium hobbyists and we're happy that you have chosen to join us here.

Members please visit their website by clicking the following banner and as always please shop REEF2REEF sponsors first!

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, and thank you for your sponsor ship.

I have been loving this site for along time. I really like the test. :)

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all and thanks for the warm welcome! We're excited to be joining the Reef2Reef community. For those not familiar, we've been in business for over 16 years running the largest coral aquaculture facility in Maryland. Dr. Mac regularly travels the globe meeting with suppliers at the source to hand pick amazing stock for our facility, as well as helping to establish coral culture facilities in both the Solomon Islands and French Polynesia.

Over the next few days we plan to post a series of short videos to introduce ourselves and give you an inside look at our facility.

One of our most popular offerings are our Under $15 frags, great deals for any tank. We've just add over 100 new ones to our website so be sure to check them out!

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/Frags-Under-15-Prodlist.html

Under15_zps2l2xzztn.jpg

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome Dr!

p7willm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was down at their facility last week and they were real nice people. Let me look around while they got orders together and answered questions when I had them. When I was ready they got the stuff I wanted. Dr. Mac was there working too and I had a little conversation with him. Real nice guy. Real nice shop.

dallast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I have purchased from Dr. Mac previously and his coral stock is absolutely premium! Colonies are large and super colorful, often rare. Thank you again for your support.

Back