Well this is no good... (warning! wp-25 discussion ahead)

totion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice. i hope the ones in the group buy come with the new speed controller. this thing is gonna rock my 29 gallon.

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And in other news........DOW up 48.09 (0.34%) Gold, 1414.65 USD/OZ.

Chump change... I've made over 16% on Rite Aid stock since 4/22/13. :wink:
If you like investing in stocks, that's a good one. It's got its critics, but I'm starting to wonder if it's a concerted effort to keep the cost down so big investors can continue to buy it cheap.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chump change... I've made over 16% on Rite Aid stock since 4/22/13. :wink:
If you like investing in stocks, that's a good one. It's got its critics, but I'm starting to wonder if it's a concerted effort to keep the cost down so big investors can continue to buy it cheap.
Short term Health care investing is the key for the next 12 months. Buy in now, sell when high. Health care as we going to see is doomed in 24 months from now.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy crap-a-nola…..this has now de-evolved to investment advice. Can we get back to the mindless arguments of who has a better powerhead, and totally forget the original OP’s query! :neutral:

CoryC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's why the projections for health care premiums were stoopid high, but now they are coming in far lower than anyone, including the CBO projected. Health Care will adapt, it's an industry largely free from the same market fluctuations.

BTW all anyone, who referenced the performance of this pump, whether you own it or not, is speculating on how they will last. some have died in a matter of days or weeks. some are still working, some have had issues but are working. any analysis on the life of these pumps, is speculation. But that doesn't mean you can't deduce from the build quality about the life of them. i don't buy an off brand tv and expect it to last 5 years with good customer service. it it fits your niche, fine. but don't act like it's some how the best pump to ever hit the market, it's not. it does its job, it fits a niche.

Last edited:

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's why the projections for health care premiums were stoopid high, but now they are coming in far lower than anyone, including the CBO projected. Health Care will adapt, it's an industry largely free from the same market fluctuations.

BTW all anyone, who referenced the performance of this pump, whether you own it or not, is speculating on how they will last. some have died in a matter of days or weeks. some are still working, some have had issues but are working. any analysis on the life of these pumps, is speculation. But that doesn't mean you can't deduce from the build quality about the life of them. i don't buy an off brand tv and expect it to last 5 years with good customer service. it it fits your niche, fine. but don't act like it's some how the best pump to ever hit the market, it's not. it does its job, it fits a niche.

Haha, I bought an APEX tv and BluRay three years ago and the tv shorted after a month, I was sent a new one free ;) Both still work today ;)

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!

bhazard451

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beating a dead horse? Topic has jumped the shark long ago.

They are still available. People will still buy them. People will like them. People will not like them. Some will last for years. Some will not last a few months. Basically this can be said for any product ever put out on the market. Anything else is just argument bait. For instance...

I deduce its totally the bestest, most awesomest pump ever. Who even says powerhead anymore?

Just dangling the carrot here.

robby2782

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread just needs to be shut down. It's just a chinese made pump, who cares what other people think about it.

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if I could get this dang Galaxy S4 to put pics on the computer, I could upload a video of the waves the Jebao makes in my 220g tank. I hook up the USB, it recognizes the phone, but says there's nothing on it.

got it!! I couldn't find the video on the phone.

[video=youtube;P6JmgjLEzIw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6JmgjLEzIw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody here want to post up a video of a Tunze or Vortech in a 220g, so we can actually SEE what they will do in comparison?

OP
OP
dougers31

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread just needs to be shut down. It's just a chinese made pump, who cares what other people think about it.

My question(OP) had nothing to do about what people thought of the pump. I was just asking if anyone had any more info on whether or not they were infringing on someone else's patent and if anyone had any info on whether or not they would be available. I can't help it if folks want to argue about who's pump is better though it is a bit entertaining;)

bhazard451

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Until a court says otherwise, which may not even happen if they do pursue a us seller, they are readily available from fish street. All it does is scare away smaller us resellers from selling it, which may be Tunze's plan all along, which is meant to stifle competition from sellers who probably can't afford a quality legal team to fight them.

If a patent lawyer were to resell these though, that would be interesting.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I for one still think the letters are bogus. I even have a GB going right now and Jebao hasn't heard a thing about this, except from us GB organizers.

It's kinda funny how much different info is out there still. So many different stories and too many people just believe the first thing they read.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!

robby2782

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My question(OP) had nothing to do about what people thought of the pump. I was just asking if anyone had any more info on whether or not they were infringing on someone else's patent and if anyone had any info on whether or not they would be available. I can't help it if folks want to argue about who's pump is better though it is a bit entertaining;)

Sorry if I offended you and I know you didn't intend for this to get out of control. i agree it was entertaining initially too, maybe the bickering is over now

Back