What comes with reefbrite XHO?

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am getting two reefbrite XHO for A new build. What comes in the box when you order just the strip? I am interested in what mounting hardware is included, thanks.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check premium aquatics site, they have pics with the bracket attached. The brackets for sitting the lights on top of the tank are sold separately.

OP
OP
GK3

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Check premium aquatics site, they have pics with the bracket attached. The brackets for sitting the lights on top of the tank are sold separately.

Yea, I have been there. Problem is they don't show a good pic of the XHO bracket. In worried a 30'' won't fit in my canopy above my 29G right, and I'll have to get 24" instead. Apparently there is a local retailer around here I am going to check out.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a simple "L" bracket with a couple different holes drilled to have some adjustment in mounting. Also comes with the hardware needed for the brackets as well.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a pic of mine if it helps. Please don't make fun of the salt creep!

bracket.jpg

Traxter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just looking into picking up a one of these to replace the led strip I have to suppliment my t5 lighting, anyone with one able to take a daytime and night time photo so I cam see what real results look like?
Right now I have a supplement strip from 21ledUSA but it really doesn't give that "pop" I am looking for. It was a great price (70$ for 4ft shipped) so i won't knock it

reef_ranch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here is a pic of mine if it helps. Please don't make fun of the salt creep!

bracket.jpg
This tank mount does not come with the Reefbrite XHO, you have to purchase it separately for about $20 per set. The included hardware is limited to a small L-bracket on each end that allows it to be screwed into a fixture or hood.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank mount does not come with the Reefbrite XHO, you have to purchase it separately for about $20 per set. The included hardware is limited to a small L-bracket on each end that allows it to be screwed into a fixture or hood.

That is the L bracket, the tank mount just happens to be in the pic also.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back