What fish are you so glad you bought?!

MDeVito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My yellow watchman goby, reminds me of one of men of the Nights Watch from GOT.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

michellejy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I no longer have him since I tore my tank down after a leak, but I loved my Magnificent Foxface.

I wish I had the right setup for a blue spot jawfish again too.

I love Midas Blennies and Clownfish. I love the way they swim and how they react each time I go near the tank.

Oceansize

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Diamond Goby: I got him purely for the practical reason of sifting my sand, and not only is he extremely efficient at it and my sand is always spotless now, but the added bonus is he is very good looking and fun to watch! Burrowing species are a trip.

Dwb5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got to say my orchid dottyback has got to be my favorite. The store was moving and had it on sale. So I made a quick decision to buy it. I have not ever regretted buying it.:):):)

MickeyMouse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love fish, have many favorites, but I could say I have two fish I wasb't going to buy them but now I'm so happy to have them.
Once I was going to buy some sbails but found a pylei wrasse. What a wonderfuly detailed beautiful fish! I love wrasses, but this one is in my favorites for sure.
My favorite bought is my scarus quoyi parrotfish. I went to buy sone food and there was this superb reef safe parrotfish. I love wrasses, and it's like having a bigger reef safe wrasse, with so much personality, good behavior, easy fish, and a real reef ambassador :)

Baby Ray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am glad I bought my pygmy angel. I was a little afraid that she would nip at corals but I am glad that I took the risk because she hasn't touch a thing. She has a lot of personality, great color, and isn't that aggressive :)

Oreca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my reef, my longnose hawk is really cute and totally reef safe so far. He perches on everything from Montipora to the side glass walls of the tank, and watches you like a dog.

Back