What pays the bills and makes our water spills?

Angels 2010

Wrasse-a-holic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oroweat, mother company is Bimbo Bakeries, not sure which brand name is on our stuff out there...

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm an Auto Body Tech or as the wife would say, jack of all trades master of none.

I am an Assistant Manager for a large retailer. I also sell frags on the side to help fund my little addiction:) I agree with Mimic, great thread!

I was an assistant manager for sears for some time.

Emergency Medical Technician here.

I took an EMT class but never got the chance to got take my written exam to get certified because of my work schedule. Now I have to take the class over again, it should be cake this time around.

Thank you for your service! What branch and when were you in? I spent 7 years in the Army, myself... but I always seem to be outnumbered by marines on the fish forums....

I got your back battle! lol.

I play with toys all day :bigsmile: Actually, I publish a monthly magazine and a few books on collectible toys, such as Hot Wheels, GI Joe, etc...

I love toys, are you hiring?

greg0385

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cable Tech for Charter Comm., plan on selling frags in a year or so once i get mine set up and doing well.

butts182

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coastal Engineer...and while swimming for the job I keep an eye out for cool things. The coolest thing I 've found in the last 5 years are a ton of zoas/palys, the best so far were GPE and PPEs, and a 4" live sand dollar.

phi delt reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reporting and operations improvement analyst for multinational bank. Hoping my sps growth is good enough one day to cover all my maintenance costs cause the bank i work for wont let me write off my tank costs as a business related expense :canny:

1fishkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Medicaly retired from the army from getting hurt over in Iraq. And also work for the VA so I help out other vets.

agoodloe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Information Technology!!! I lead/develop online web applications for a major health insurance provider. My wife is in the same industry as me.

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Engineering Technician (Civilian contractor) for the Army. Soon to be coral farmer...............

OP
OP
swannyson7

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Middle school secretary, wow that's sad after seeing all of your posts...
I don't think that's the least bit sad. The funny thing about many job titles is they make you sound important even if you don't do anything that important. When I say that I'm a residential program supervisor at a boarding school....what I mean is that I'm a combination of a bouncer and a security guard. Other than that, it's just a whole bunch of paperwork.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back