What pays the bills and makes our water spills?

laynframe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a commercial HVAC service tech working on, specializing in building automation.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a commercial HVAC service tech working on, specializing in building automation.

Are Mini Split's popular in your area? I wired at least 200 of them last year... I even did one in my house as a back up plan for cooling my reef in the summer.

jledon4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this could be one of the toughest job i've ever had!!! i used to install cooling towers over at Puerto Rico!!! imagine having to install a cooling tower the size of a small house on the roof of a 50 floors building at 95 to 100 degrees!!! still liked it and paid good also! i had to quit and now i'm eating through what i got left from that job, gotta get a new one quick. having a reef is more expensive than even having a kid!!!

kmay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a certified real estate appraiser/consultant. I get to work out of my home office and I am often unproductive due to the "needs" of my reef tank!

jordan3548

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been there done that, cut the fingers off and have the scars to proove it!

LOL one of my apprentices often threatened to quit and deliver pizza's with his buddy's. They made more money than him.

Man if you get with one of the busy places and work 40 hours you can easily make 700+ a week my best week was 1100 but those are extremely rare lol

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a Earned Value Manager for a Telecommunications equipment manufacturer ... that's a fancy title for Financial Project Management ;)

nuff40

returningaddict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Install Electronic Medical Records for hospitals. get to spend weekends home....not nearly enough time to enjoy the tank let alone the other half or family.....does pay the bills though!

zemuss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a Business Analyst for a School Administrative Software Company.

Reef@holic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am an EMT while I'm going to school to be a paramedic and hopefully a firefighter after this summer! This is a great thread, very interesting to see everyones backgrounds and what they do to fund the hobby.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im part of the ibew 357 like rick my self since i work in a electric sign shop we are pretty much jack of all trades and do wiring, fab, paint, heavy equipment operators like cranes and such.... even got some repellers but i stay away from hanging on ropes lol.....
Been there done that, cut the fingers off and have the scars to proove it!

LOL one of my apprentices often threatened to quit and deliver pizza's with his buddy's. They made more money than him.

LOL after reading all 4 pages I was getting kinda depressed not to see any brothers yet...

I am a residential foreman electrician and proud member of IBEW Local #46.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back