What's your max fish price?

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far I haven't paid more than $110 on 1 fish and that was my Helfrichi Firefish I got today. I have a bluespot jawfish too but I only paid $30 for him ;) I guess I wouldn't pay more than $200 no matter what it is.

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure did! He's amazing! Though I don't think he's as impressed by me as I am by him since he hides every time I peek in to check on him lol

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup. My friend says I'm being a pain in the booty about it, but I'm having them text me when the fish I ordered come in and I go get them before they go in the system. It's been nice, I get to pick which one I want out of the 3 or so they order and I get to do it before anybody else since I can be there at 1 when the fist get there.

Now I'm just waiting on a small purple tang to come available to them and I can do the same thing with it!

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup. My friend says I'm being a pain in the booty about it, but I'm having them text me when the fish I ordered come in and I go get them before they go in the system. It's been nice, I get to pick which one I want out of the 3 or so they order and I get to do it before anybody else since I can be there at 1 when the fist get there.

Now I'm just waiting on a small purple tang to come available to them and I can do the same thing with it!
Last question, the ones they treated in the system, did Humblefish advice help?

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last question, the ones they treated in the system, did Humblefish advice help?

I'm not sure. When I went Tuesday to pick up the tang, the others were all gone. I was told that most of them sold, so I think there are just some crazy people out there. Or maybe they knew and bought anyway with hopes to heal them.

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have bought a jeweled wrasse but I have so many other leopards I was like ehh I'll let someone else buy it (when I saw the four that have been on divers den this week :D)

Even though I have a choati leopard I really wanted to buy another one, three of those showed up this week on there also!

vedros74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have bought a jeweled wrasse but I have so many other leopards I was like ehh I'll let someone else buy it (when I saw the four that have been on divers den this week :D)

Even though I have a choati leopard I really wanted to buy another one, three of those showed up this week on there also!
How much were they on divers den?

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much were they on divers den?
$300.

Not bad I see them go for that all the time. Divers den is a pretty safe way to buy leopard wrasses. It's the first bunch of them I've seen in a long time!

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They also put another one of the zebra tangs on Divers Den, and you were right they kept it at the same price.

Been seeing more Zebras of late on DD, but they always seem to sell in a day or two for the asked $1,200. As long as there are folks willing to pay that, the price isn't coming down.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 89 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back