Where to buy Corals in Louisiana?

nanoreef_swag

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know where I can buy Corals (mostly zoas and palys) in Louisiana or maybe Texas? I need some more coral for my tank but don't have anywhere to get it from. Please Help!

Grey Ghost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on your location and willingness to travel. I can name three really good lfs but they are spread out over the state.
#1 Aqua Hut in Prairieville
#2 Coral Fever in Raceland
#3 Epic Aquaria in Shreveport
Hopefully you heard about "Fragniappe" the annual frag swap that Bayou Reef Keeping hosts in the Slidell area on Saturday, March 5th. Lots of vendors will be at the event with frag tanks fully stocked with zoas, palys, lps, and sps.

wesleyclement85

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on your location and willingness to travel. I can name three really good lfs but they are spread out over the state.
#1 Aqua Hut in Prairieville
#2 Coral Fever in Raceland
#3 Epic Aquaria in Shreveport
Hopefully you heard about "Fragniappe" the annual frag swap that Bayou Reef Keeping hosts in the Slidell area on Saturday, March 5th. Lots of vendors will be at the event with frag tanks fully stocked with zoas, palys, lps, and sps.
I have tried looking up epic aquaria in Shreveport la and can't seem to find it. Do you have any information on them? Address. Phone numer. Website. I live in west monroe la so it would be nice to find another up here

wesleyclement85

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy from hobbiest on here or in your area and help them out.
I have no problem doing this. I posted earlier in my area I'm looking for a used setup of 150 gallon or larger and have had no response. Buying from others in the hobby is great and you usually get healthier products this way but you are very limited as alot don't want to sell and if they do your options are limited to what they would like to get rid of. Always have to have a good lfs source to fall back on. I have a good one locally here but I travel north louisana for a living so Shreveport is a good area for me to look

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back