who uses ESV products?

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally bought some ESV products.. I've heard really good things about them and finally decided to try them... right now, I'm currently using:

ESV B-Ionic Calcium Buffer System http://www.esvco.com/prod6.html

ESV B-Ionic Magnesium http://www.esvco.com/prod10.html

also, I finally decided that this the best time for me to start studying the newly set up 28g by doing a little more parameter testings.. I hope the above products will help in keeping the Alk, Cal, Mg, pH levels where they should be... :)

any other input will be appreciated about these products... I'm currently following the manufacturer's recommended dosing..

Thanks...

Paintguru

In need of tank
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did in the past, but with the cost (or lack there of) of making my own two part additives, I have gone that route for quite a while. When I used them, they have always seemed to be high quality.

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm using it now since my Co2 is out. Won't have time to refill in for a couple weeks. I have the ca, alk, and mg gal containers.

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hehehe.. so far, all I've been reading is "still" good... ;)

I'm currently dosing the manufacturer's suggested dose daily.. it's only been a few days... maybe this time, I'll have more coraline algae on the LR.... :D

iani

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can't use the manufacturer's suggesting dosing as your guideline. You need to test your parameters and figure from that your daily dosing.

Paintguru

In need of tank
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you gonna get a doser Marv? I have a feeling it would help me out, as I'm too lasy to dose things manually every day. Ever since I redid my tank, my growth rate has gone from great to zero, and I wonder if it is because of this.

Back