World Wide Corals CYBER MONDAY Live Sale! Megabytes of Markdowns!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sale is going on on the last page! Please click above on the numbers to go to the last page of the thread...

WWC Presents... our biggest Live Sale of the year...

cybermonday3.jpg

WWC CYBER MONDAY Live Sale RULES!
  • Sale starts Monday, November 30th at noon EST and goes on for 24 hours straight! We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, original price, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral.
  • Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only. Over 1500+ items! total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 24 hours. Expect a batch of 5 - 10 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose!
  • All orders are final, no exchanges or refunds. No credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards on any items in the sale. Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.
*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

raffleprizes3.jpg

Prizes

• NEW RELEASE WWC Kung Pao Monti (Retail $399)
  • 2 Polyps WWC Rasta Rainbows (Retail $249)
  • WWC Ding Dang Mille (Retail $225)
  • $100 WWC Coral Cash
  • $100 WWC Coral Cash
Everyone who makes a purchase during the sale will qualify for the raffles! You can only win once. Raffle drawing results will be posted within 1 week of sale.

Those who stay up 24 hours and make a post every hour will also qualify for 2 separate $100 Coral Cash raffle drawings (Purchase necessary to be eligible for raffle). You must PM us after the sale if you qualified for the post challenge or you will not be in the drawing.

We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

Shipping

• Pre-Sale shipping will be discounted to $29.99 ($14.99 FL)! Shipping during the sale and after will be $44.99 ($24.99 for FL residents).
  • Out of state shipments will be delivered on Thursday, December 3rd - Friday, December 4th - and Tuesday, December 8th. (Florida shipments will be delivered on Thursday, December 3rd). In-store pickups will be allowed on or after Wednesday, December 2nd.
  • You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping" at checkout if you're not picking up, if you're picking up choose "In-Store Pickup" for all your purchases.
  • All boxes must be signed for at delivery if you want signature waived, we will only guarantee alive arrival. WWC recommends: hold box at local FedEx facility, for customer pickup.
  • No piggy back shipping with other people. We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

Click on the box to choose your ship day!
(Choose Live Sale Shipping at checkout.)

***Rules subject to change before sale starts***

Last edited:

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NICE!!! always looking forward to this sale, too bad ill be traveling back from SLC, but thats only until midnite(pst). itll be game on, once I walk in the door!

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NICE!!! always looking forward to this sale, too bad ill be traveling back from SLC, but thats only until midnite(pst). itll be game on, once I walk in the door!

Im guessing there a typo, but in the description it says DEC 1. not Nov 30....
Thanks for the heads up!

lviva003

Just Zoas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any regular sales for the site for the people who won't be able to make the live sale?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any regular sales for the site for the people who won't be able to make the live sale?
We will have some more packs releasing. There will also be an after sale the day after more than likely.

anytime!! bring on the teasers!
Teasers coming soon!

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm n luck I'll b in Orlando during that time whoo

Last edited:

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm n luck I'll b in Orlando during that time whoo

Last edited:

jkush710

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iv never done one of these. How do we purchase each coral to secure it, but have them all delivered in the same package? Are they sorted out after the sale and put in the same box? Just wasn't sure if I would have to check out each item individually.

gmastr85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'll make the later half of this. I wish this didn't coincide with the 1st day of deer hunting season... Note to self... get deer early in the morning so I can sit and buy corals all day!

Reefboy1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't worry I will get some for you! :p

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not staying up 24 for this one but I will be looking for a couple of choice pieces.

bsstover

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love participating in WWC live sales. However, Monday? Most of us will probably only get a couple of hours of shopping with you since we're working. A Cyber Sunday would work great! Either way, I'll participate as much as I can. Thanks for heads up.

Back