Would you put color pipe in your sump?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very cool and yes I would and will now! LOL!

Reefpro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So a little on BRS.....all I can say is awesome customer service. I bought a new apex a month ago and a probe died in two weeks. I called up and spoke to "Jason" and he sent a new one out without waiting for mine to be returned. I would recommend any and all BRS supported products as their customer service is outstanding. Thanks BRS

jokerman826

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to do this if i had an open tank stand.

BRS is a good company. The only issue i have with them is trying to get the clear PVC primer. I ordered a can and the sch 80 glue, they send me two glues, then the replacement shipment was glue again. Lets see is third times a charm.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to do this if i had an open tank stand.

BRS is a good company. The only issue i have with them is trying to get the clear PVC primer. I ordered a can and the sch 80 glue, they send me two glues, then the replacement shipment was glue again. Lets see is third times a charm.

Oh no, sorry to hear that! :( That definitely sounds frustrating - shoot me an email I will make sure this gets taken care of valerie (@) bulkreefsupply.com

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's pretty slick, any word on when fittings will be available?

You know honestly they probably wouldn't be very friendly to the wallet :\ We'd have to have them custom made and it would take pretty long. The white really does look pretty sharp though with a lot of the colors.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So a little on BRS.....all I can say is awesome customer service. I bought a new apex a month ago and a probe died in two weeks. I called up and spoke to "Jason" and he sent a new one out without waiting for mine to be returned. I would recommend any and all BRS supported products as their customer service is outstanding. Thanks BRS

Awesome - I just sent your comment over to Jason :) Always nice to hear about things like this!

trickedout900

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured that was the case when comparing the price against standard white. Do you assembled example photos anywhere? With schedule 80 and 40? It might help push some of over the fence;)

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured that was the case when comparing the price against standard white. Do you assembled example photos anywhere? With schedule 80 and 40? It might help push some of over the fence;)

NICE idea - I'll email that one to the team. Most of us are at InterZoo in Germany next week (woohoo - stay tuned) so it might be a bit before we can really do something with it :)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back