WrongGenotype

WrongGenotype

Gene
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys!
Added a PZ godspawn and a couple sticks over the last week. RRA Godzilla, Cali Tort, Upscale Microlados just to name a few. Anyways took a couple pics of some of the new ones and some that are starting to settle in.

IMG_7265_zpskwfcqbt8.jpg

Extreme Snow Onyx/ Rainbow nem
IMG_7264_zpsvjvabxao.jpg

Rainbow nem

IMG_7263_zps4wkswdpa.jpg

Cali Tort

IMG_7260_zpsl3ovfilp.jpg

PZ Godspawn

IMG_7255_zps0fzoc6ks.jpg

Upscale Microlados

IMG_7251_zps9g0pt9nl.jpg

Unknown

IMG_7250_zpsulaxmjtg.jpg

Yellow Jawbreaker

IMG_7249_zpszncfd7hu.jpg

Mixed zoas

IMG_7248_zpsnckmtdrt.jpg

Suharsonoi

Last edited:

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you have too move again let me know and I will just bring the truck over and take that whole system off your hands so you don't have to move it.

Nice build. Is the tank low iron glass? I built tanks in the Northwest for over 20 years until DuPont gave me the opportunity to do Corian and Zodiaq for residential and commercial installations. I just did acrylic back in the day. Been about 10 years since I stopped regular fabrication and delivery to the Seattle area. Don't realy know the local fish store scene anymore.

OP
OP
WrongGenotype

WrongGenotype

Gene
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you have too move again let me know and I will just bring the truck over and take that whole system off your hands so you don't have to move it.

Nice build. Is the tank low iron glass? I built tanks in the Northwest for over 20 years until DuPont gave me the opportunity to do Corian and Zodiaq for residential and commercial installations. I just did acrylic back in the day. Been about 10 years since I stopped regular fabrication and delivery to the Seattle area. Don't realy know the local fish store scene anymore.

Hey thanks for the response. No plans for a future move but hey who knows. You will be first in line. ;)

I've done it both ways in the past and I opted to not go with the low iron on this build. Congrats on the job with DuPont and I know in this market you are definitely staying busy. Only been in the area for about a year so don't know the fish store scene too well myself either.

OP
OP
WrongGenotype

WrongGenotype

Gene
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to skin the base. Picked up a sheet of white laminated wood from Ikea's cabinet section and made some doors. Attached them with some door clasps and magnets. Pretty happy with how it blocks out the fuge light at night and also reduces some noise as well.

IMG_7405_zpsty48wwse.jpg

OP
OP
WrongGenotype

WrongGenotype

Gene
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a local swap and picked up a BigR Walt Disney from Inland Corals and got a great deal from Dynasty Corals. Thanks guys. Had the camera out and took some shots. The PZ Godspawn and WWC Bounce is starting to take off.
IMG_7384_zpsvwj1buet.jpg

PZ Godspawn

IMG_7386_zpsfs4twxqa.jpg

WWC Bounce

IMG_7388_zpsql6lk82i.jpg

Shroom

IMG_7404_zpscpzq1xa7.jpg

Shroom

IMG_7390_zpszjlgtkoc.jpg

BigR Walt Disney

IMG_7391_zpsyki5swac.jpg

Cali Tort

IMG_7393_zpsqohgqa57.jpg

Red Dragon

IMG_7394_zps0pafumls.jpg

Tri Color

IMG_7400_zpstgh5te48.jpg

Mixed zoas

IMG_7401_zps2wgh9scn.jpg

Tutti Fruity/ Rasta

Last edited:

trickedout900

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great attention to detail. This build was well planned. Do you mind sharing your lighting schedule/color/intensity settings?

OP
OP
WrongGenotype

WrongGenotype

Gene
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes I find myself coming back just to stare at the WD :eek::eek:

Not much to see yet but hopefully I can get some color out of it and encourage some growth.

Looking great man. Was great seeing you at the swap. Thought I'd never see you again lol

Was great to see the Legendary Corals crew as well. Its been to long and was nice to see some old faces. Too bad it was such a crazy event with such little time. Would have been goo to have caught up.

Great attention to detail. This build was well planned. Do you mind sharing your lighting schedule/color/intensity settings?

Im using a slightly modified radiant color (less white). Actually just finished adding T5s to the system so will be messing with the schedule a little bit. Currently have it maxed at 35% for 8 hours a day including ramp up and down.

Wow! What a tank! Looking forward to the progression!

Thanks I'm looking forward to the progression too ;)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful!

jkirk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great video. But I didn't see the flame and bandit angels. Did they start munching on coral causing you to remove them?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 65 80.2%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.9%
Back