OP
OP
ws6kid

ws6kid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little bit of work in the fish room this weekend. Put in all of the trim in. Used pvc so I didnt have to paint it and it should break down with moisture. Caulked it to the flooring so water wont run under to the drywall or framing. Also set the old 120 into place. Need a full length shim across the front, but will look pretty sweet as my softies tank.

IMG_1535.JPG

IMG_1534.JPG

Zoaeasy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cabinets all done :) Time to start work in the fish room. Trying to find someone to build me a sump that isn't 6-8 months out on custom work :p And yes, that is my ugly mug.

IMG_6073.JPG
Very nice and following along. Could you take some pics with the doors panels open . Are they hinged ?

OP
OP
ws6kid

ws6kid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing at the moment. Been busy getting ready for Christmas at work and home.

I have a week and a half off so I am going to start getting things set up in the fish room. Hopefully some good updates soon!

OP
OP
ws6kid

ws6kid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holidays and work killed me. I haven't had much time to get anything going just yet. Trying to decide on the layout in the fish room for the tank above. Also, still having trouble finding someone to build me a sump within the next 8 months.

Started opening some goodies from all of the sales that passed by while we were waiting for the house to be built. I certainly went a little crazy. Don't tell my wife :) Got an ATI Sunpower 36" for the 120g, a nice box from Reef Dynamics with the biopellet reactor for the whole system, a few new Neptune items for auto water changes and flow, and the new pump for the whole system, a Reeflo Hammerhead Gold.

I did manage to get a hose bib added at the utility sink and installed my RO unit. Got some water making now so I can get the 120g online.
IMG_1601.JPG
IMG_1603.JPG
IMG_1604.JPG
IMG_1605.JPG
IMG_1606.JPG

Here is what the aquarium room looks like at the moment...most of the tank crap I have massed up over the last decade. The extra tanks are still in the garage :p
IMG_1602.JPG

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is a sweet build!

OP
OP
ws6kid

ws6kid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got some RO in the 120g. Also hung the sunpower over it. Going to try and transfer all of my old livestock into it this week from the in-law's basement. The 120g is going to be for LPS and softies. Debating if I should use a skimmer on it or maybe give an ATS a good shot. Looking forward to seeing my fish again!
IMG_1619.JPG
IMG_1617.JPG

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome!

OP
OP
ws6kid

ws6kid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got the 120g up and running and all of my fish are safe at home. I plumbed both predrilled holes in the RR tank for drains and went with a Herbie style. Love how quiet it is. Still trying to layout all of my devices and figure out how to keep it clean on the wall once it gets put up. Also got some supplies to start the rock work for the 210g.

Here is a pic of the 120 all full. Just whites on from the overhead lights in the fish room. Funny how 8 fish can all manage to disappear for photos.

Current stock list on the 120g:
Mated Clown pair - I have had this pair for almost 10 years
Yellow Tang - 7 years with me
Kole Tang - 5 years with me
Desjardini Sailfin Tang
Blotchy Anthias
Coral Beauty
Angry Blue Damsel - 7 years with me

IMG_1662.JPG
IMG_1657.JPG

OP
OP
ws6kid

ws6kid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all of the compliments :) I am working on the stand for the basement equipment now. Hopefully I will have some updates pertaining to the actual display setup soon!

OP
OP
ws6kid

ws6kid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still organizing the fish room. Put up the rest of the RODI filters and some storage shelving for extra filters and boxes for equipment. Also put up a flat touch screen computer that I will have Apex Fusion up on permanently instead of using the small Apex Display. Got it cheap so I figured "why not?".

I am thinking about doing my work table and sump bench from 80/20. Trying to lay out of the parts I will need so I can get it ordered.
IMG_1668.JPG
IMG_1663.JPG

Back