WTS - 7 Gallon Mini-reef w/ Extras

Mr. D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone...back again to sell the tank.

I've made a few changes to it because I thought I would keep it and have yet again decided to get it out of the apartment!

This sale will come with the tank, filter, light and all that's within the tank (twilight zone chalice, meteor shower, birds nest, wyoming-white clown, etc.). Also included will be around 4-5 water tight buckets (w/ extra water tight lids), some chemipure-blue nano sized (still 4 packets left), all water change equipment that I use (sand sifting hose, bigger hoses, etc.), and I'll even throw in a nano-sized Hydor skimmer I've had, but never used (too large for the tank). I'll probably throw in whatever misc. equipment I still have as well...I know I have at least two sizes of over flow boxes in good condition.

The stand is NOT included.

I would like to get $110 cash or PayPal for all of this. If you disagree on the price, feel free to message me as to why and we can talk about it.

I prefer to meet no farther than West Town Mall, or you're welcome to pick it up at my place...if I know you well enough or a friend through here can vouch for you.

If you have any questions / concerns, please let me know. This sale isn't going to gain me any profits. I just want to see it go to someone who can enjoy it all of the time.

Thanks for looking and have a good night!

IMG_1849.JPG
IMG_1850.JPG
IMG_1851.JPG
IMG_1852.JPG
IMG_1853.JPG
IMG_1854.JPG
IMG_1855.JPG
IMG_1856.JPG
IMG_1857.JPG

OP
OP
Mr. D

Mr. D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, the algae growth on the sand is b/c I'm feeding pellets to a very small bio-load. It isn't growing on the rock as you can see...or hopefully see. Auto-color adjust on the iPhone sucks...a lot.

OP
OP
Mr. D

Mr. D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did someone ask what kind of light comes with the tank? I can't see the notification anymore and only briefly saw it on my phone. The light is an Ocean Revive (1st Gen.).

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll talk to my dad because he is looking for a tank like this, but we will most likely take it. If he doesn't want it could I buy all the corals and the lights for 50?

OP
OP
Mr. D

Mr. D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll talk to my dad because he is looking for a tank like this, but we will most likely take it. If he doesn't want it could I buy all the corals and the lights for 50?

Sorry Joshua, this is a package sale. I won't be parting things out.

Let me know if you decide to purchase.

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the demensions of this tank? Would you be willing to sell the stand also? Would the skimmer work with a 55 gallon tank

OP
OP
Mr. D

Mr. D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the demensions of this tank? Would you be willing to sell the stand also? Would the skimmer work with a 55 gallon tank

The stand isn't for sale, sorry (wife likes it for decoration).

The dimensions are 12x12x12 (inches) if I remember correctly. The rating for the skimmer is 25-35 gallons, but if you have a light bio-load, it would work for a 55 gallon system. It is an in-sump/in-tank skimmer (link below).

https://www.amazon.com/Hydor-Internal-Protein-Skimmer-23-35/dp/B004GB0NX8

OP
OP
Mr. D

Mr. D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$95 for the next two hours (until 5:30pm only-$110 afterward), buyer picks up. Message me for details.

If you message me after that time, the price is $110.

Benedetto84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you were by me I'd buy it now :/ just for the light if anything else

Sahye

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i did want to know the price you would give for the lights

OP
OP
Mr. D

Mr. D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, sorry for such a late reply. I didn't get a notification I had replies or PMs. As of now, the light cannot be sold separately because there is no back-up light for the corals in the tank...just wouldn't make sense.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back