yet ANOTHER michigander :)

Berne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone.

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Berne and I work for a great place some of you might have seen in the sponsor section Choice Aquariums. I've recently been given responsibility for our internet site as part of my work duties. As I’ve settled into my new work duties I’ve been able to slowly start working my way into the forums we sponsor and introducing myself. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of each other in the near future and I look forward to being part of this community.

Just a little background on myself. I've been a fish keeper for what seems to be my entire life. I think I started where many have - as a kid with a 10 gallon on my dresser that leaked about a gallon a week (my first automatic water changer!) that contained a goldfish, some zebra danio's, a few platy's and swordtails from the local Meijer. After college I got back into the hobby with real zest and fell in love with planted aquariums in the late 90's about the time MTS (multiple tank syndrome) struck my fun 'little' hobby. From there the progression to a small e-retail operation (23 tanks - approx 1k gallons) and then onto building out Choice Aquariums to help bring SE Michigan the kind of store it deserved just … well… happened and here I am today J.

I started messing with saltwater about 5½ years ago now and I can hardly wait to be able to build a HUGE reef aquarium into the wall of my future house.

I specialize in component selection and pairing as well as system setups for FW Planted and SW Reef Aquariums.

If you folks have any questions please feel free to contact me - I’m not hard to get a hold of and I think there's currently 6 (or is it 8?!?!?) choiceaquariums.com e-mails pointing to my inbox right now :yup:

Happy Fish Keeping!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R bro!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back