yo from wisconsin

kingfisherfleshy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys Im from central wisconsin, and have been keeping a reef aquarium since I was 12. I started fish keeping as a six year old with the classic ten gallon with a castle, blue gravel, and a carnival goldfish. But hey, at least it wasnt a fish bowl, right? Hoping to learn some on here, and get better at one of my favorite hobbies.

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

OP
OP
kingfisherfleshy

kingfisherfleshy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a couple guys from wisconsin on here! Thats cool. I dont really have any good pictures of my tank as it stand now, and wont be posting any of my reef in the near future. (Just a few more things to touch up before its ready for the public eye) It has 4 peppermint shrimp, 1 hippo tang, and more than ten different kinds of corals. Pretty good for a college kid.

OP
OP
kingfisherfleshy

kingfisherfleshy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would have t be Living Art in Madison. Or you could come visit my frag tank:wink:

Living art is nice, although its a little small. Sometimes there are killer deals in there. Im from stevens point and we make trips down there. If you ever did want to sell some frags I would PM you when we planned a trip.

I like a couple stores in Milwaukee...as we no longer have an LFS within 50mi of where I live as far as I know. Petco has driven all of them out of stevens point and wausau.

Back