yo

hardcz

A.T.P.N.F.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Michigan, got in the hobby what I consider just a little bit ago, and have a 50 gal breeder with a mixed reef, some tangs, anemone's, firefish, mandarin, etc... nice clean up crew, all that jazz. I'm running a nova extreme t5 setup and having pretty good results. I run a 20 gal sump, and about to implement a kalk stirrer with ATO. I also have an 8gal bio cube that I mess around with.

Looking forward to learning as the hobby grows and see strange and new things.

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome.

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I saw the guy who was cutting a PPE in half, that was pretty out there.

As long as you can keep them from getting infected (i.e. place them in good water flow) this can be a great way to increase your numbers. They recover fully and you'll never notice a difference. It's of course more risky than just letting them grow out.

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the boards!! Glad to see so many people having good luck with t-5's. I will be upgrading my vho's to t-5's one day!! Although strange most of it is pretty entertaining and some is even educational!!

OP
OP
H

hardcz

A.T.P.N.F.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the boards!! Glad to see so many people having good luck with t-5's. I will be upgrading my vho's to t-5's one day!! Although strange most of it is pretty entertaining and some is even educational!!

could quite possibly get some brown out in the transition... I seem to have that problem sometimes when getting new corals that were in hallide light.

OP
OP
H

hardcz

A.T.P.N.F.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
another MI reefer... :)

welcome to R2R...

Thanks!! I love michgianreefers..... but can't stand the amount of edit **** syndrome that goes on over there. Hoping to have a great place to share, learn, and grow as a reefer.

BTW... Michigan rocks...sorry to the other 49 states...I'm biased because I live here.....

Back