Your top 3 best fish (Nice, peaceful and reef safe)

Paul87

Fellow Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My leopard wrasses! Along with all my wrasses and orchid dottyback. All fantastic reef fish.
g7pD0iQ.jpg

Y2oNZNs.jpg

IFGmsAX.jpg

Paul87

Fellow Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the leopard wrasse beautiful fish. How is yours with eating ?
Thanks and sorry for the late reply. The potter's leopard did not make it, but the other leopard eats like a pig. Also, the orchid dottyback did not end up making the friendliest list for me after all. He has been rehomed as well as the pink margin. However my new flasher wrasses (yellow fin and a blue) have been pretty great so far.

Desmond

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks and sorry for the late reply. The potter's leopard did not make it, but the other leopard eats like a pig. Also, the orchid dottyback did not end up making the friendliest list for me after all. He has been rehomed as well as the pink margin. However my new flasher wrasses (yellow fin and a blue) have been pretty great so far.
The flasher wrasse are a stunning fish and very peaceful in general. Unfortunately i lost all my fish due to total wipeout. I started everything off again now and will restock when i am happy everything is cycled and stable. Lucky for me i saved most of the corals and they are all at my mates lfs. Wrasse are on the list and i think it will be mainly wrasse in the tank other than zoa lol

Nolan Shinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the chainlink reef safe Duke? I saw one a couple of months ago while diving and it was beautiful!

chain%20eel1%201%20of%201_zpshxflgqeq.jpg

My favorites. Copperband butterfly

copperband%201%20of%201_zpslund8t7o.jpg

Flame Wrasse

Flame%20lympho1_zpssfhcmzfk.jpg

Potter's wrasse

Potters1%201%20of%201_zpsrz3tukf2.jpg
I love the potters wrasse! I've heard they can be extremely difficult. Sorry to hear it died. Any idea as to why?

Last edited:

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the potters wrasse! I've heard they can be extremely difficult. Sorry to hear it died. Any idea as to why?

My Potter's wrasse is still alive and well. I believe it was Paul87 who lost his. Once mine started eating in QT it has been very hardy. It's probably the most aggressive eater in the tank. They are tough to get eating and acclimated but once they do I think they are pretty easy to keep.

Mine in QT
Potters%20wrasse2%201%20of%201_zpsos2l1qg0.jpg

Sean Shimer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a black ice clown, black ray goby, and lawnmower blenny that I love in my reef and are peaceful

Back