YourReef Zoa Frag Pack?

jwhann6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm considering buying a Zoa frag pack from Yourreef.com. Has anyone had experience buying from them? Their prices seem great, trying to make sure its not a "too good to be true situation".

Thanks,

Jake

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely love them-used them 4 times so far. Last time they couldnt ship the weekend I wanted because of the saltwater convention but the next week they shipped out with a few extra in there :)
I had trouble getting my credit card to work over the site so they took it over the phone and gave me an extra coral for the trouble.
Super nice people too :) I 100% recommend them
I did run into a bout of zoa pox with one of their corals but it was easy enough to beat-still quarantine EVERYTHING.

OP
OP
jwhann6

jwhann6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply, I had emailed Stacy and she was super helpful answering my questions. I'm waiting on my work schedule before I place an order, but I'll be sure to post an update to this thread of what I get (ordering the 20 zoa frag pack).

Do you remember any of the zoos you got from them in the pack you ordered? Just curious on what I should expect?

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Sorry I've been awol lol
I have never bought the "packs" I buy the actual ones I want lol but they have some bangin color combos. When they give me freebies for mistakes or miscommunications, I've gotten atomic greens, some type of moon raker-here's some pics from the last package that they tossed in. Don't mind the algae lol

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, I've placed quite a bit with them. I only ever lost 1 paly. And they made it right on the next order I placed.
I really can't say anything negative about them lol I'm always 100% satisfied.

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my favorite from them, electric oompah loompas. They are neon electric green in the middle with bright orange skirts. Oh and their wam watermelons are cool too :)
IMG_3372.JPG

OP
OP
jwhann6

jwhann6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ahiggins thank you for the pics! I placed my order earlier this afternoon for a 20 frag pack of zoas, I set the delivery up for Tuesday so once I get them and get them in the frag tank I'll be sure to share what I get.

Also, in case anyone is thinking of ordering, I emailed Stacy ([email protected]) and had a great experience. She assured me that I wouldn't get any duplicates and she also let me give her the names of zoas I already had and said they'd do their best to avoid sending me any of those as well.

Really great people to work with, oh and great prices too!

OP
OP
jwhann6

jwhann6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, I'm definitely excited to see what I get and can attest that so far they've been great to work with.

OP
OP
jwhann6

jwhann6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: just got everything acclimated, dipped and in the tank. No pests and the frags look great, all have at least 4 polyps and some upwards of 15! Waiting for everything to open up, I'll try to post pics later and id everything! Packaging was also great, two thumbs up!

WDKegge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually live about 30 minutes away from your reef, owner is a great guy and coral in the frag tanks is always stellar looking, he is very involved with local clubs and always quick to lend a hand.

OP
OP
jwhann6

jwhann6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some quick pics I took this morning, as you can see one of my snails took a trip around and subsequently closed some of them up. But yeah @WDKegge, great people to do business with.
image1-4.JPG
image2-3.JPG
image3.JPG

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually live about 30 minutes away from your reef, owner is a great guy and coral in the frag tanks is always stellar looking, he is very involved with local clubs and always quick to lend a hand.
It seems like he would be. They have always taken care of me-even when I didnt follow the rules once.

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some quick pics I took this morning, as you can see one of my snails took a trip around and subsequently closed some of them up. But yeah @WDKegge, great people to do business with.
image1-4.JPG
image2-3.JPG
image3.JPG
Nice!
I see some antifreeze and some wam watermelon! The watermelons are my favorite :D I got a package last week but a candy apple didnt make it. They are resending the candy apple but I had to order some more to ship with it (obviously) lol Im getting them today.

Back