YouTube research

R.moore80

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering who your favorite reef youtubers are!! I'm constantly bored at work looking at things online so I'm curious as too who you may watch the most!

Luis Figueroa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefbum, fish of hex, American reef channel, reef 2 reef, 915mang, cj aquarium. I've watched them all even the channels of overseas aquarist...lots of time at work to "research" tanks and corals hahaha

Luis Figueroa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree with above... Inapropriate Reefer for sure. FishofHex is also a good one. Also Mike from MassAquariums.

Edit: Anything with Mike Palletta and Sanjay.
I always keep an eye out for new titles but mainly for the time of when it was uploaded. I know I've watched the same videos more than once.

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its funny as @slief and Jim Stime from LA fish guys got me into the hobby :). I still watch his videos today I enjoy going back and watching his older stuff like his Sea Nettle build in his garage.

Slief please tell Jim he needs to re upload his older videos so I can watch in a decent resolution :p

smh254

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I first started my tank three years ago I watched newyorksteelo a lot. He's not making videos anymore but all his old videos are still there.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watching BRS 52 weeks actually got me interested to jump from fresh to saltwater.coralfish12g,tidal gardens and milehighreefer with Scott anderson

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checkout the showcase tab on the top of the forums. In there you'll see a videographer section full of YouTube channels.

Fish Werx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mrs saltwater tank, Mr saltwater tank, BRS tv (especialy the MACNA talks), LA Fish Guy, Tidal Gardens, Mile Hig Reefer, Inappropriate Reefer, Coral Fish 12G, Melevs Reef.... There are so many good channels with tons of info. And some are even entertaining!

slief

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its funny as @slief and Jim Stime from LA fish guys got me into the hobby :). I still watch his videos today I enjoy going back and watching his older stuff like his Sea Nettle build in his garage.

Slief please tell Jim he needs to re upload his older videos so I can watch in a decent resolution :p

Most of his older videos are still there if you search for them. They just have been delisted on youtube. He had an issue with the music rights in some of his older stuff. The company that he licensed his music from was bought by Warner Bros or something and when the bought the library, he lost his licensing. Youtubes DRM software caught it and because of the library being bought, he couldn't get new licenses for his old videos so he had to delist them. They are also viewable on the LA Fish Guys website.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back