Zoo/Paly Collecting in the Wild

DaveJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have family in Tampa that I am planning on visiting in the early spring and was going to spend a few days or so down in the keys. I have heard rumors about various carribbean species being available, such as AOIs, PPE's PPRPE's, Blues etc. My question is does anyone have any idea on general areas for collection??

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before even planning a trip to collect make sure you have the laws and paper work submitted and understood.....I would hate for us to have to make a collection to get you out of jail.

IBMGeek

I Brake for Zoos!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just go diving/snorkeling in an unprotected area and most likely youll find something, even from shore. Just make sure you get a florida saltwater fishing license beforehand and make sure you know what youre getting. I recommend printing out the guidelines with maybe some pics and laminating it so you can take it with you on the hunt.( just in case an fwc patrolman thinks your getting illegal corals;)) Good luck!!

jessp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i agree have a saltwater license and print out the guidelines so any eager fwc officers don't have anything to lock you up for.

Back