zoos and palys SUMTHINGS WRONG!!!! help!!! please

Matrajeous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok so I have a problem with my pink palys. I have a colony that is about the size of a fist. this smorning i woke up at my paly colony had started to close up little by little more and more. then the polyps in the front began to shrink and shrivel and the ones closest to the glass began to get a brown fuzzy coating... all of this happened in a matter of hours!!!! i quickly tested all water parameters pH wus at 8.2, no nitrites, no ammonia, my nitrates were at 20 a small spike but i had added new live rock. calcium at 400. so i did a water change. but no change. i have a smaller colony of pink zoos that were growing rapidly and they now have begun to close up as well. my snake paly's and orang delight zoos are fine also another large colony of "annonymous" zoos are doing great. my leather cabbage is a little shrivled but nto more than it does once ina while. what could be causeing this??? i took pictures but i do not know how to change the size format thay are to large for this website

OP
OP
M

Matrajeous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did u get rid of it???? how are your zoos doing?? i moved the colony in front of a sweeping power head and I also increased the flow of my canister filter, let me know thanks

Pufferpunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tried Furan-2 dip & brushing off with a toothbrush. Didn't help. I have lost many colonies I've had for years from this & many are not affected at all.

Back