What is wrong with Neptune?

wonderphil-reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

So couple question for people:

Here in Australia, getting any Neptune apex equipment is nearly impossible. The only stuff I can find, from Trident reagents to any gear, is second-hand or LFS has had sitting in stock. Every LFS say they can't get anything and don't know when they will get it again.

Just now I was on the Neptune shop and 95% of everything is out of stock and even saw Salinty prob for $1.99!!!
Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 3.18.19 pm.png
Is it like this worldwide?

Is this the start of them going bust?

or is it just a production issue?

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

So couple question for people:

Here in Australia, getting any Neptune apex equipment is nearly impossible. The only stuff I can find, from Trident reagents to any gear, is second-hand or LFS has had sitting in stock. Every LFS say they can't get anything and don't know when they will get it again.

Just now I was on the Neptune shop and 95% of everything is out of stock and even saw Salinty prob for $1.99!!!
Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 3.18.19 pm.png
Is it like this worldwide?

Is this the start of them going bust?

or is it just a production issue?
Sounds to me like it is the suppliers that are possibly having a hard time getting NS product into the country.

It's highly unlikely that they're going out of business.

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Seems like a country/location issue for you. Neptune is a U.S. based company so it does make sense the same services and products would be harder to get and obtain by suppliers and distributors halfway across the world as it takes time to outsource or ship things far distances. Unfortunately the reality for most small (ish) U.S. based companies like Neptune and their consumers in other parts of the world.

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw in a video that TSA did that they have moved manufacturing to the Ecotech location so it might just be a temporary supply chain delay.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A considerable number of small businesses skate the thin edge of solvency-insolvency. Availability of stuff in Australia isn’t enough to suggest they have fallen to the wrong side of that edge.

Back