818 Aquatics First Ever R2R Blowout Sale!! 50% OFF All Corals!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

818Aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello to everyone from 818 Aquatics! We wanted to welcome ourselves to the community with an amazing sale and some super hot corals! This is our first introduction here for our business but we have been in the hobby selling high end corals for the last 15 years!

We are having a Blowout Sale on our Website to Celebrate our first time being on the R2R forum!! We are extremely excited to show everyone the quality prices and service we have to offer. Our goal is to become your #1 source for aquarium corals and excellent support and service.

So to kick things off we are having a 50% OFF BLOWOUT SALE on ALL CORALS on our website!! 818aquatics.com We will be posting some giveaways and special offers here in the R2R thread as well as a handful of $5 and $10 corals at random times throughout the sale. This Sale ends Monday at Midnight. Keep checking back to this thread for Giveaways Crazy Freebies and $5 and $10 Corals

Even though we have extremely low pricing we are still willing to offer Free Shipping over $275 instead of charging shipping on each order. Also all of our Corals come with a 5 Day Guarantee! This Sale is LIVE NOW and we will be uploading More Corals Throughout the Weekend!!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP!!!
818aquatics.com

r2r.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome and thanks for the great deals!

OP
OP
818Aquatics

818Aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
ALSO!!! If anyone has any questions about our business anything you're curious or would like to know please feel free to post away. We have a HUGE amount of Experience we love to offer tank advice and support. We want everyone to be as successful as possible with their tanks and any way we can help please just let us know!

OP
OP
818Aquatics

818Aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Happy Labor Day!! We will be uploading more corals throughout the day today! All Corals are 50% OFF! Head on over to the website to Save! We will be randomly hiding some amazing $5 and $10 corals on our wysiwyg page throughout the day!
818Aquatics.com

IMG_3189.png
IMG_3193.png
IMG_3178.png
IMG_3158.jpg

Labridaedicted

Wrassetastic
View Badges
Reaction score
Def some sexy acros on there right now! Any details on the lighting you use for photos (just so I have an idea of what to expect in my system. I use the wwc template on my radions so it's alot more white than what folks usually use for pics)

OP
OP
818Aquatics

818Aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Def some sexy acros on there right now! Any details on the lighting you use for photos (just so I have an idea of what to expect in my system. I use the wwc template on my radions so it's alot more white than what folks usually use for pics)
Thanks for the question! We do collect a lot of sps that look the best under blues but there are plenty of sps in stock that look amazing under whites. We have a ton of glowing and very colorful millies that love the more white spectrum that you use!

SCK1027

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I see some nice malaysian acros!!
What would you say are some key things to keep them successfully?
Also, are the packs also on sale?
Thanks!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

DO YOU PREFER BIGGER TANKS OR SMALLER TANKS? WHY?

• The bigger the tank, the better it is!

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • The smaller the tank, the sweeter it is!

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 7.9%
Back