AIO options in the 30 gallon range

DexterKarin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.

I'm wanting to "upgrade" to around a 30 gallon tank. I have a 13 gallon evo now. What I really want though is a longer tank reasonably tall tank rather than the cubes and lagoons. Not really wanting a peninsula either. It is just my preference... old school I guess. I just can't quite get into the lagoons, not sure why. Any others out there I might be missing. So far looking at the IM 20 long, Reef Casa 24gallon, and the Fiji 38 gallon. You can see that non of these really meet my wish.

Thanks for any ideas.

P.S. I know many of you won't think of this as an upgrade. It is what I can manage.

collinnelson9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can look at my tank build it’s an innovative marine 25 gallon lagoon. It’s a solid build love the dimensions on my tank and from what I’ve researched the best quality is either going to be innovative marine or water box. Definitely should look at the im lagoon 25 or the 40 gallon those would be ur best bets tanks are gorgeous

collinnelson9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can look at my tank build it’s an innovative marine 25 gallon lagoon. It’s a solid build love the dimensions on my tank and from what I’ve researched the best quality is either going to be innovative marine or water box. Definitely should look at the im lagoon 25 or the 40 gallon those would be ur best bets tanks are gorgeous
Should’ve noticed you said no lagoons lol but yea the 40 gallon is right in ur wheel house then

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back