Algaebarn Red Ogo Hitchhiker ID

Mr. Fishy Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I get an ID on the following? It retracts like an anemone. Algae barn Red Ogo for the win lol.
IMG_0686.jpg

OP
OP
Mr. Fishy Fish

Mr. Fishy Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's a type of feather duster worm. I find that there are two types in my tank: more flowy ones and the stiffer "umbrella types". This definitely looks like the filtering feathers of one. Fine to keep in your tank I think.
Perfect, I'm glad it isn't something that's going to spread until I have a mental breakdown. FYI I already tossed it.

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can I get an ID on the following? It retracts like an anemone. Algae barn Red Ogo for the win lol.
IMG_0686.jpg
Slightly difficult to identify, but it sounds like you already tossed it out. Our Macros are grown in independent systems and are inspected regularly. All that said we would be happy to replace the ogo for you! If you haven't already please reach out to [email protected] and we will get you taken care of right away!

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@AlgaeBarn Thank you I will contact your customer support team now. Your customer service is honestly the best!
I will have our team keep an eye out for your email and we will get you all taken care of! We like to keep our customers happy, so I am very glad you reached out for our help! :)

DO YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LFS?

• Yes, I have full confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 73 27.1%
  • Yes, I have confidence in my LFS, but only about certain things.

Votes: 117 43.5%
  • No, I do not have confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 65 24.2%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 14 5.2%
Back