• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

Item Price
$8-$380
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reef By Steele

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thread AD ANNIV.png

We are celebrating our 1 year anniversary as Reef2Reef Sponsors and our 24 Year Wedding Anniversary at the same time. It is always an honor for me to promote my lovely bride @Ocean_Queenie. As our anniversary and her birthday are just days apart in July, I decided to pay tribute to our 24 wonderful years as husband and wife and our awesome family. That is where the 24 comes in. Shop now and you can save 24% on your entire purchase with two minor exclusions. This offer is off of retail price and doesn't combine with other discounts. Due to MAP pricing Brightwell Products are excluded from the sale, and our culturing kits are also excluded. But the sale includes all of our natural, live cultured products. We want to thank the Reef2Reef community for all your wonderful support, and look forward to many more years of serving you and your aquariums needs. We take great pride on our products and place a premium on Customer Satisfaction.

Sincerely
Kent and Sherry

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thread AD ANNIV.png

We are celebrating our 1 year anniversary as Reef2Reef Sponsors and our 24 Year Wedding Anniversary at the same time. It is always an honor for me to promote my lovely bride @Ocean_Queenie. As our anniversary and her birthday are just days apart in July, I decided to pay tribute to our 24 wonderful years as husband and wife and our awesome family. That is where the 24 comes in. Shop now and you can save 24% on your entire purchase with two minor exclusions. This offer is off of retail price and doesn't combine with other discounts. Due to MAP pricing Brightwell Products are excluded from the sale, and our culturing kits are also excluded. But the sale includes all of our natural, live cultured products. We want to thank the Reef2Reef community for all your wonderful support, and look forward to many more years of serving you and your aquariums needs. We take great pride on our products and place a premium on Customer Satisfaction.

Sincerely
Kent and Sherry

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thread AD ANNIV.png

www.reefbysteele.com

Sincerely
Kent and Sherry

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thread AD ANNIV.png

www.reefbysteele.com

Sincerely
Kent and Sherry

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thread AD ANNIV.png

www.reefbysteele.com

Sincerely
Kent and Sherry

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thread AD ANNIV.png

www.reefbysteele.com

Sincerely
Kent and Sherry

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thread AD ANNIV.png

www.reefbysteele.com

Sincerely
Kent and Sherry

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thread AD ANNIV.png

www.reefbysteele.com

Sincerely
Kent and Sherry

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thread AD ANNIV.png

www.reefbysteele.com

Sincerely
Kent and Sherry

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thread AD ANNIV.png

www.reefbysteele.com

Sincerely
Kent and Sherry

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thread AD ANNIV.png

www.reefbysteele.com

Sincerely
Kent and Sherry

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thread AD ANNIV.png

FINAL DAYS ENDS TUESDAY 8/13 MIDNIGHT

www.reefbysteele.com

Sincerely
Kent and Sherry

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thread AD ANNIV.png

FINAL DAYS ENDS TUESDAY 8/13 MIDNIGHT

www.reefbysteele.com

Sincerely
Kent and Sherry

Back